Fergo deserves another contract!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fergo deserves another contract!

IMO Fergo has done enough to get a new deal,he's been one of our best all season,Robbo needs to get him more involved in our attack.
    The world is full of Kings & Queens,who blind your eye's & steal your dreams!

Cant see how he could do more than his performance tonight
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Read reports these past couple days that the knights are after him

Comment

I hope we re-sign him.

Comment

I agree that we should sign him up, even if short term. He does more work than half of our forwards and despite his errors is a genuine game-breaker, far more dangerous than SKD was. He showed that again today and he's done that at the highest levels of the game. But it's amazing the form difference in 'contract' years. On second thoughts...not so amazing.

Comment

question needs to be asked... is he playing like this BECAUSE of his contract situation? i wouldnt think so but we have seen players go to another gear for extra $ before.
            My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
            My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

He’s been our best forward.

Comment

Deserves a contract over manu.

Comment

I'm scared to think where we would be this season without him tbh. Sure, he has rocks in his game, but once again he was the first to put his hand up and do the tough runs.
                  He loves the Roosters. It's gonna have to be a big offer from Newcastle to get him.
                  Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Knights will offer him more than what we think a winger is worth.
                    Can’t they take Manu instead. This bloke is an imposter and continues to offer nothing. Him being picked every week shows the lack of backline depth.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                      He’s been our best forward.
                      If only our forwards ran like Fergo....

Comment

I’ve never really been a Fergo fan but his efforts in the past month are beginning to turn me around. I think he deserves a new contract so long as he’s sorted out his off field rubbish.

Comment

Totally agree, definitely a new contract with a new club. Sorry can't get past last year's semi.
                          Anytime the blowtouch is applied he shits himself.
                          Last edited by easts4eva; 06-09-2018, 10:52 PM.

Comment

I’m slowly losing faith in Manu,seem to be waiting every week for a stand out performance but it just isn’t happening..
                            As for Fergo,he deserves another deal based on this years form..

Comment

I think he will be offered ridiculous money and leave.

Comment

Working...
                              X