Cronk...What will you do Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post
    Penwiff will test us, as will the Rain. Actually sadly it's a lot like last year. A lot of very tight wins and losses. Any team can be dangerous on their day.
    Agreed. They are arguably the team to beat and the only way we are gonna make the top 4 is if we start beating teams like the Riff.

Panthers, Storm, Bye, Titans, Manly.

If we can get win all 5 (including the bye) then we will be extremely well placed.
    Last edited by ism22; 06-11-2018, 06:51 PM.

Comment

To an extent I think cronk is doing what he was brought here to do. He is a calming influence on a team that is well know for its low completion rate and dare I say it silly plays.

What I have seen he is able to put in at 100 % at what seems to be a high tempo whilst remaining calm and still make good decisions. At one point in the Brisbane game you could see him looking like he was going to take off he was flapping his arms that hard trying to get the guys to settle down.

On field wise I am still looking forward to him combining with our second rowers. I may be off the mark but I seem to remember him for that when he wasn't playing for us. So fingers crossed there.

off field I think he would be invaluable his professionalism and analytical mind would have to be a massive plus not only to the young blokes but hopefully to the older guys as well.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Its even worse when people are saying we would have been better off with Pearce? How do they know that? He got injured this year, we would of been stuck with Cornish.

cronk shouldn’t escape criticism, but we are sitting healthy in 6th halfway through the year.

Pearce has nothing to do with this, why does he get brought up every time Cronk correctly gets criticised? This is the bullshit mentality of blindly kissing Cronk’s arse that is annoying to see. He’s done nothing to warrant such adulation.

Comment

Originally posted by 200 IQ View Post
          Pearce has nothing to do with this, why does he get brought up every time Cronk correctly gets criticised? This is the bullshit mentality of blindly kissing Cronk’s arse that is annoying to see. He’s done nothing to warrant such adulation.
          You're right about Pearce.........................he's newcastles problem now.
          The rest of your post is strange....

Comment

Originally posted by 200 IQ View Post

You talking about Pearce? I Agree
            Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Agreed. They are arguably the team to beat and the only way we are gonna make the top 4 is if we start beating teams like the Riff.

Panthers, Storm, Bye, Titans, Manly.

If we can get win all 5 (including the bye) then we will be extremely well placed.
              we will get minimum 4 wins from those games, The Riff are in the the same boat as us, winning ugly, they have been extremely lucky in plenty of games this season

Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Robbos tactics and Cronks lack of experience will see us fall victim to the bye.
                We need Pearce back as our halves coach.

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post

You talking about Pearce? I Agree
                  Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
                    Robbos tactics and Cronks lack of experience will see us fall victim to the bye.
                    Cracked me up that.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
                      LOL Classic! Equal to your best Eddie.

Comment

Cronk has played a few good games for us this year, but still not anywhere near his previous form for Melbourne.

Comment

We are playing against the best team in the comp not paramatta with our halves mostly mediocre. I just hope our for and against doesn't take too much of a beating but absolutely no chance of a win here on current scrappy form, very scrappy and unreliable form. We've scraped home by 2 points in our last 2 games one of them against lowly Newcastle and we almost lost on the death. Against Origin halves in deadly form we have zilch chance of victory and will be struggling to stop a complete onslaught. Penrith by 30.
                          “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                            We are playing against the best team in the comp not paramatta with our halves mostly mediocre. I just hope our for and against doesn't take too much of a beating but absolutely no chance of a win here on current scrappy form, very scrappy and unreliable form. We've scraped home by 2 points in our last 2 games one of them against lowly Newcastle and we almost lost on the death. Against Origin halves in deadly form we have zilch chance of victory and will be struggling to stop a complete onslaught. Penrith by 30.
                            Well you tipped the Warriors to flog us by 50 when we went over the Dutch last time we played them.

I'm now feeling confident we will win....
                            Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                            What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
                              Cracked me up that.
                              We gotta see through these plots.
                              Robbo has been planning to undermine our great club from within ever since he got the job. Yeah , he helped us get a premiership first up, but that was just to give us a false sense of security so we would be oblivious to his evil schemes.
                              Cronk is in on it.
                              I heard he was running up the tunnel to take the field at one of our home games wearing a Melbourne jersey.
                              Luckily one of our officials spotted this treason and made him change.
                              Some on the pen know whats going on,

Comment

Seeing this thread will be relevant again tomorrow and on each match day up to the Grand FInal.....

Why don't we make this thread a sticky?
                                Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                                What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Working...
                                X