Woods mid-season link

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woods mid-season link

apparently its on the cards,,,,,i dont know what i think about this but just as long it for cheap

Oh dear.....
    Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

A State of Origin class player with good go-forward and an offload for under market value? I could handle that.

Comment

I thought Woods to the Sharks was almost a done deal.

Comment

Might explain SST in the second row this week ...

Comment

Trent will show Woods how 'we' do things and make him into a different player...might not be better, but it will be different.

Comment

Not sure if Woods is the answer but if it is on the cheap then it may be worth a shot..
              Hopefully it doesn’t deter a player like Lindsay Collins who showed great potential in his last game..

Comment

No thanks, the bloke's a dud!

Comment

23 days until 30th June, one spot left in our 30, apparently $800K available in the cap and not too many players available.
                  He can bend the line and get an offload away. He isn't playing as bad as some say imo.
                  If the dogs pay for half his salary then I would take him. But I am sure they said he has already signed with the gummies.

Comment

Well said Buddy.

I contend that he has been overrated in the past.

But he is a good prop. And in a more professional environment than the tigers or dogs he will get better.

Id be happy If - and that's a massive if - the price is right

Comment

Woods is a high quality player who has a lot of character. However, he aint coming to Bondi. Yet another dud, Turk-made rumour.

Comment

Well Ted Helliar (former Roosters official) is calling it also so him and Turk might be tight..
                        Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                          A State of Origin class player with good go-forward and an offload for under market value? I could handle that.
                          So could I which begs the question why we are chasing Woods then

Comment

As reported by the telegraph ..... sorry, I meant telecrap

Comment

Wood’s offload ability will put Teddy in space and he will run riot!!

If we can get him for cheap I see this being a good buy

can someone please post the full article if you have an account? I refuse to pay the daily telegraph to read an article

Comment

Working...
                              X