Ferguson’s Goal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferguson’s Goal!

I was so taken aback by Fergo’s goal I wanted to create a thread to celebrate it. Is that his first for us?

I expected it not to make the distance but it was as straight as an arrow. So he scored 6 points for the Titans and two for us but he’s got an awesome game when he’s error free.He really tries but he often gets very awkward bounces. I think the main thing he needs to work on is his ball carries but his catching is better.

He deserves to be in Origin if not for his errors but I doubt he’ll be selected. I still think He should aim to get back into the Aussie team.
    “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

I have been holding him back.

Comment

He kicked goals for us in 2016. He is very inconsistent but happy for him to slot it

Comment

Latrell and him have both done enough to get picked and to not get picked.

Comment

Addo-Carr will be one wing for certain - so it will be out of Cotric/ Fergo and perhaps T Turbo if he is not picked at FB although many are reluctant to see him picked out of position- similar for centres - one would say out of Latrell/ Dugan (?)/ Aiken/Roberts/Peachey - I think Roberts is a cert leaving one spot open - 5/8- out of Maloney/Keary/Peachy one would say - all depends who is picked as half as that will be out of Cleary/Maloney and possibly Brooks(?)

Also playing players in the same position but on different sides might come into it too - I recall Addo-Carr and Cotric are left wingers and Fergo right wing - Centres too - Aiken and Roberts are right centres - Latrell is a left centre - Peachey plays both sides at centre I recall - that may or may not come into calculations in picking a side - players do as you know have trouble passing both sides - some can seemingly only pass right to left and have problems passing left to right depending on what side of the field they play.

I suggest NSW will go with an attacking side BUT still with good defenders as they wont want to get into an arm wrestle with QLD- there are concerns about the defence of Latrell /Roberts/ Fergo which may or may not go against them in selections and or NSW selectors may feel that they cannot have all three in the side at the same time because of this.- Fergo does make errors which cost points too.
          Last edited by King Salvo; 05-26-2018, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X