No announcement yet.

Jake Mamo to Roosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's average but have you seen our Wyong line up? he would be better than that bunch

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
      He's average but have you seen our Wyong line up? he would be better than that bunch
      Very true,scary thought once Origin comes around..

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
        Start a thread and people may take you seriously,otherwise go crawl in your hole..You’re a tool!
        Tool’s go inside a box champ, some place I’m willing to bet you haven’t been for a long while if at all

Comment

Originally posted by 200 IQ View Post

Tool’s go inside a box champ, some place I’m willing to bet you haven’t been for a long while if at all
          You’re damaged goods mate,move along..

Comment

Always thought he was a player with a lot of potential but for whatever reason Newcastle decided to move him on.
            He is still only young but looks like he may need to be managed very carefully.
            Any idea who his manager is?

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone View Post
              Always thought he was a player with a lot of potential but for whatever reason Newcastle decided to move him on.
              He is still only young but looks like he may need to be managed very carefully.
              Any idea who his manager is?
              I’ve always thought the same mate,I was surprised he left the NRL so early..
              Not sure his manager though

Comment

Why not bring crack speedster Charlie Taylor back? Only have to entice him away from 'Love Island'.

Comment

I got the impression he was a hot head and a bit of show pony with a big ego. Does anyone know how Mark O’Meley’s son is going? He’s a winger I believe but maybe still a bit too young.

Comment

Would have been better to have re-signed Brendon Elliot

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post
                      Why not bring crack speedster Charlie Taylor back? Only have to entice him away from 'Love Island'.
                      Looking at the females lined up for that show I somehow doubt it as even if the host would make you stay :-)

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                        Does anyone know how Mark O’Meley’s son is going? He’s a winger I believe but maybe still a bit too young.
                        I haven't seen a Wyong game this year, but was told O'Meley Jnr has the right stuff.
                        I think you're right about him needing more time however.
                        Pity Bernie Lewis had such rotten luck.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlrrR0AkbSY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl2AYlPcuPY

I reckon he would be worth a punt

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                            Would have been better to have re-signed Brendon Elliot
                            No thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                              Definetly worth the punt,especially for back up and depth..

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                                Definetly worth the punt,especially for back up and depth..
                                Yep. I'm convinced now.
                                If things aren't working out too good in the old dart for him, he'd come cheaper than he would've last year.
                                We might benefit from his obvious potential if he's grown up a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X