Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Have Approached Bellamy to Replace Bennett

On NRL.com.
    Broncos CEO has confirmed that they have approached Bellamy to replace Bennett in 2020. Hmmmm.
    May be earlier me thinks.
    Roosters For Ever

Watching Bennett sycophant Paul Crawley almost in tears as Hooper broke the news on NRL360 was must-watch TV. It was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
      Watching Bennett sycophant Paul Crawley almost in tears as Hooper broke the news on NRL360 was must-watch TV. It was hilarious.
      Crawley also hates the Roosters more than slothfield does.
      The idiot was claiming last year that we were paying Latrell over 400 grand before he made his first grade debut to stop him going to other clubs.
      I thought the berries and the knights rejected him????

Comment

Obviously Broncos management were ashamed at the way Benny handled the recent Napa episode.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
          Obviously Broncos management were ashamed at the way Benny handled the recent Napa episode.
          Agree and I hope the NRL throws the book at him. He just can’t get away with what he said and how he said it.
          Sadly, due to the deafening silence from the NRL, Bennett will get away with it.
          Roosters For Ever

Comment

Sick of hearing that Bennett is like some kind of untouchable icon or some shit.
            He is just a bitter old dinosaur...............lol

Comment

So where will his son Darius go when daddy gets the punt lol

Comment

Sally is getting more and more like Abe Simpson when he provides his thoughts.

Bit sad really..

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                  This is the worst kept secret in the league. This has been in the works for quite a long time. I mentioned at the start of the year that I wouldn't be surprised if Uncle Nick has a sneaky bid for Bellamy. You know the old saying, you snooze, you lose.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

Agree and I hope the NRL throws the book at him. He just can’t get away with what he said and how he said it.
                    Sadly, due to the deafening silence from the NRL, Bennett will get away with it.
                    Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by crikey chris View Post
                      Good question.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by crikey chris View Post
                        Tbh I don't think he offers anything at all and I cant see too many clubs lining up for him no matter the perception of him being in an elite class ..... so maybe to titans

Comment

If Bellamy goes to Brisbane, can we sign Cam Smith to a 2yr deal pretty please?

Maybe the grestest player ever. He'd look great in RWB.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                            Maybe the grestest player ever.
                            Not even close.

Comment

I would soooo love to see him and Brisbane lie down and fail together.

Comment

Working...
                              X