No announcement yet.

NRL CEO Todd Greenberg agrees with Brisbane coach Wayne Bennett'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greenberg makes me nostalgic of the David Gallop days...

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
      Todd Green Turd will be forever know as the NRL CEO who sent the game down the toilet. The sooner he’s gone, the better the game will be.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...2d2eeaf6956f74

Channel Nine executives believe the stop-start football is the major reason why their ratings have fallen by eight per cent this season.

#####

I would add to that;

. Perceived bias by referees and the bunker in favour of some teams and against others.
      . Poor/wrongful refereeing decisions....and poor/wrongful bunker decisions.

Yes, fans are switching off....and staying away from matches.
      They seem to have had enough of the 'tripe' that's being dished up by NRL officialdom.

Last edited by bondi.boy; 05-22-2018, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

But the Bunker made the call.

He is defending the Bunker... because he is a Fox cronie.
        yeah I’m aware the bunker made the final call to put the tackle on report

but, who made the decision to send him to the sin bin reducing us to 12 players with 6 mins. Sutton, right?

Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

yeah I’m aware the bunker made the final call to put the tackle on report

but, who made the decision to send him to the sin bin reducing us to 12 players with 6 mins. Sutton, right?

It had to follow a process of, place tackle on report SO they could send him to the sin bin to remove Napa from the game
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Really ? He got off
            When have you ever heard the CEO of the game say a player who was on report then not charged, then come out and say he thinks it warranted a charge. He has discredited the MRP and in the process I see this weghing heavily on the MRP the next time NAPA or any of our players comes up before them I can assure you that will not be far away. Napa Hargreaves and any of our players will now be under an intense microscope for anything they do
            We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
            Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

When have you ever heard the CEO of the game say a player who was on report then not charged, then come out and say he thinks it warranted a charge. He has discredited the MRP and in the process I see this weghing heavily on the MRP the next time NAPA or any of our players comes up before them I can assure you that will not be far away. Napa Hargreaves and any of our players will now be under an intense microscope for anything they do
              Yeah I Agree, Napa was Also involved in a head clash v the warriors the week before.

im % sure that Napa will be closely watched and so will Heargraves for his raised elbow
              Roosters For Ever

Comment

That’s some great management by Greenberg - publicity criticising the MRC.

How about he addresses the bore rest his idiotic and selective “crackdown” has made the game. We have had more penalty goals already this season than in the whole of last season. It’s unbearable,

Comment

I never thought I'd miss the clever little pommy bastard David Moffett but I'm getting nostalgic for the cheeky Leaky.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

How about he addresses the bore rest his idiotic and selective “crackdown” has made the game. We have had more penalty goals already this season than in the whole of last season. It’s unbearable,
                    The mutt is trying to play God and IMHO has overstepped the line in a huge way and should be forced to resign effective immediately

We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

A lot of people thought greenberg was going to be a disaster as ceo and he has well and truly validated their concerns,he will get the boot eventually but he has done some damage to the game has young toddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

All sides are happy to give away 2 points when gassed and getting pounded on their try line. Currently teams get away with 6 intentional penalties before threat of a sin bin.

IMO it should 3 penalties and then a sin bin full stop. The 6 penalties is crap, then we have to watch the warriors and merge high fiving each other for only conceding 2 points. A farking joke.
                        Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                          Has the CEO ever had an opinion on a call? Why has it come to this?
                          Good question.
                          Maybe Greenbug is waking up to the fact that more fans are becoming aware of the nrls agenda?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                            This is really turning into a witch hunt agsinst Napa and our club.
                            Amazing!
                            I agree with you.
                            That should make a story for the Courier Fail.

"Two Roosters Supporters Enter The Twilight Zone"

Comment

Did Greenberg address Bennett's allegations of NRL bias against the Broncos?

Comment

If you’ve ever heard Greenberg at a public speaking engagement you’ll know that his whole focus is selling himself and what a great job he is doing. He is just a politician through and through and the last kind of person who should be running the game because it’s all about him.

I don’t see how he should be allowed to comment on what the MRC is doing he has surely overstepped the mark there.

Comment

Working...
                                X