Thanks Uncle Nick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Jackson was a cockhead. When I was on the door at studebakers in the cross he was a constant smartarse to us. Especially when it was time to leave at the end of the night. All the bears players were always apologising for his behaviour. Looking back he was a cockhead for a reason but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t a cockhead.
    Ha did you use to bounce Tobin? Tell us some stories mate.

Comment

King Salvo is a massive troll having a huge lend of you all. I can’t believe anyone would take any of it seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Jackson was a regular at my old shop at engadine...came in the day before he died...shocked to know he was heroin addict...didnt show
        I’ve heard a bit about Jacko and what went on at the end. I don’t think he was a full blown addict as such, more an occasional user who messed up. Very sad story anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

How about you try Mark Beaven, Brett Gale, Alan Neil, David Greene, Steve Hardy, Rowland Beckett.....as well as Stuart Davis, Peter Grounds, Shane McKellar, Tim Barnes, Col Dreier . These were the muppets Jones signed to replace Noel Cleal, Kerry Boustead, Paul McCabe, Ian Schubert,Marty Gurr, Ian Barclay....and eventually watched the likes of Ron Gibbs, Paul Dunn and John Ferguson leave. He also signed Laurie Freier to replace Bob Fulton....unbelievable . Hence the Roosters were referred to as the "transit lounge" with the b grade player turnovers

Im not sure how to respond to your claim that the independent licensing court was corrupt. They did the financials, that was it. It had to be outsourced and independent. It wasnt in their interest,nor anyones, to have Jones framed or come out of it looking bad. When he was presented with the evidence he was cornered and along with a couple of his mates they "chose to walk". Whatever he did for the club in the past didnt give him the right to steal from it in the future.

Its all ill say on it because i have trouble following your logic and you go off on weird tangents. RSL club, cops getting free meals ,mafia, Michael Gordon better than Tedesco, East Campbelltown Cats,.....while its slightly amusing im concerned that im trying to make sense out of someone who could be somewhere between retarded and a blowarse.
          Outstanding
          Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
            Yes you have been great to the club financially and administratively over the years but your decisions to sign Cronk and Tedesco and let Pearce go has been a disaster one has to say - Cronk is playing on old legs and is basically a shadow of himself since leaving the Storm and Tedesco may have stood out at the Tigers but he was from a club that failed to make the finals in all years he played for them - surely would have been better to have kept Gordo.

What the team needed was another front rower and centre and not two overpriced players who have contributed little in 11 rounds - Chooks 6 and 5 tonight after another embarrassing loss.

As the team needs new blood and maybe new coaches so does the Administration- I think for the club to go forward and advance you (Uncle Nick) need to stepdown at least by the end of the 2018 season.

The season is not turning out the way many especially on here were thinking and I am sure the board too - so the time has come like for many clubs to make the changes needed to have the club back in premiership contention again and not ruin this chance by moving on players who can deliver this by the whim of administrators- no matter how great these administrators have been to the club over their tenure.

I see you’ve put away some more special time to humiliate yourself in public (“one must say”). Put you’re analyst on danger money, Princess, you are genuinely certifiable.

Comment

Obviously you haven't a clue what your saying - 11 games and a would be club legend - spare me please - Old fashioned fullback relying on others to make things happen - Fullbacks nowadays have to have the skills of halves as well which is something Tedesco lacks - not great at all of setting up others once he makes a break for instance and well his support play has gone down hill ever since he spilt the ball in a try scoring move against the Tigers in game one- playing without confidence for sure ever since and makes way too many errors- leading the NRL in errors by the way.

Not quite sure what you mean about Cronk as I have said countless times playing on old legs and would have been best to retire one has to say.

Gordon did more even at this stage than Tedeso has in is stint at the Chooks - Gordo won the Chooks plenty of games too something Tedesco is yet to do.

Wake up and start seeing reality - mistakes have been made by the board led by Uncle Nick and they need to be accountable for this.
              Some players hit the ground running at new clubs and others need more time to settle in. Not everyone is the same. God knows you are even a little bit different.

Having played and watched Rugby League for a long time I can see the improvement in Tedesco every week. Some of these things you can only see by being at a game.
              Tedesco may not have won a game with his attack but the game is 50% attack and 50% defence. The two zero scorelines this year didn't just happen by accident.

I just gave you the stats that he leads the NRl in support plays so that is actually going up hill not down hill.

Do you go to any games? Do you actually support the club?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Jackson was a cockhead. When I was on the door at studebakers in the cross he was a constant smartarse to us. Especially when it was time to leave at the end of the night. All the bears players were always apologising for his behaviour. Looking back he was a cockhead for a reason but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t a cockhead.
                I remember seeing him and having a drink with him a Studebakers
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                  [/B]

Lol.
                  Random Rooster suddenly admits he played lower grades for the dogs - mmm a fifth columnist one has to say

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post

Same old tiresome agenda driven bullshit.

You should go back to pretending you're 'in the know' - at least that's funny.
                    maybe you should put up your real picture instead of some fantasy you delve into

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

I see you’ve put away some more special time to humiliate yourself in public (“one must say”). Put you’re analyst on danger money, Princess, you are genuinely certifiable.
                      We all know what your special time is - tweezers and pepper

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone View Post

Some players hit the ground running at new clubs and others need more time to settle in. Not everyone is the same. God knows you are even a little bit different.

Having played and watched Rugby League for a long time I can see the improvement in Tedesco every week. Some of these things you can only see by being at a game.
                        Tedesco may not have won a game with his attack but the game is 50% attack and 50% defence. The two zero scorelines this year didn't just happen by accident.

I just gave you the stats that he leads the NRl in support plays so that is actually going up hill not down hill.

Do you go to any games? Do you actually support the club?
                        dude being following them longer that you have and been to more games too - 85 posts I see so not much of a supporter

Comment

Wow what arrogance

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                            Hey Salvo you forgot Jones sold Easts assets for about 60% less than what they were worth.Figure it out.
                            Nick gets it right Nick gets it wrong ..big ****en deal he is here out of passion for the club.
                            Same for most clubs.
                            At least with him at the helm ..we survive and live for another day at least with Nick we are competing.If The going gets tough the tough gets going -thats Nick.
                            Brisbane loss has set your fire crackers off.
                            That was all reffing backfoot whole game we werent allowed to play .
                            You want Nick to step down? and who will run this place?and bring all the corporates in? ....Ron Jones Jr?
                            When Nick is gone we are farked.
                            Excuses excuses and more excuses- no time for that - remember the so called easy draw and best roster they supposedly have and the so called super stars signed as all mostly on here banged on about -now 6 and 5- No one is bigger than an organisation or not ultimately responsible for poor decisions. Like any business the board is responsible for their decisions and whom they employ-sport is a business - Tedesco had a shocker against the Bronco's and his defence was woeful especially in those last two tries as he never even landed a hand on any of the try scorers and Cronk well old legs are making him look very average - hardly takes on the line at all - 2 mill spent on two players leaving a great gulf in depth.

Bang on all you like but reality is the truth they are not a chance of winning the comp - be lucky to make the 8

Comment

dude being following them longer that you have and been to more games too - 85 posts I see so not much of a supporter
                              Someone associating how many posts on a forum as to how big a supporter that person is needs Urgent Medical Attention.

The only reality is that you need urgent help..and I mean straight away..don't even reply to this..call an ambulance now..tell them you are Mr. King Salvo..I am sure they know who you are.

My member number is #4995 and I attend about 20 games a year...what's yours?
                              Scan0011.jpg
                              Last edited by Adam Stone; 05-24-2018, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by latrell View Post
                                wow what arrogance
                                26 posts

Comment

Working...
                                X