Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about Mitchell Aubusson for NSW Bench?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about Mitchell Aubusson for NSW Bench?

Now that going into the SOO with two hookers seems pointless, a position looks to be open on the bench. My vote goes to Aubs, who I think should've been put there years ago. One of the most reliable players in the game and can play just about every position on the field.

He’d do a job but I doubt Freddy is considering veterans like Aubbo. Youth is his focus by the sounds of it.

Comment

Maybe 5 years ago
      Get out of the way, I'm next

Comment

as much as i love aubo i think peachey would be the better option

Comment

He shouldn’t even be on the roosters bench

Comment

Originally posted by 200 IQ View Post
            He shouldn’t even be on the roosters bench
            Rolled gold stupidity. Aubo, is the type of player every club needs, never seen him not give 100%, deserves a bit better than a stupid comment.

Comment

lol definetely not

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                Rolled gold stupidity. Aubo, is the type of player every club needs, never seen him not give 100%, deserves a bit better than a stupid comment.
                That comment applies to some of the other whipping boys too, I’ve never seen Jake friend not put in 100% but there ya go. Aubusson is past his use by date and is a waste of an interchange.

Comment

Originally posted by 200 IQ View Post
                  That comment applies to some of the other whipping boys too, I’ve never seen Jake friend not put in 100% but there ya go. Aubusson is past his use by date and is a waste of an interchange.
                  Lol at the trolling - Aubo is the most reliable defender we have, rarely makes mistakes or gives away penalties, invariably beats the first tackler and when given the opportunity is just about the best hole runner in the game. Not to mention versatility and just about to notch up 250 games this week. Surely a bit more respect from a Roosters fan is deserved?

Comment

I think Freddy would like someone on the bench who passes the ball not someone who dies with the ball. Even though Aubs is a great in defence he starves his outside backs

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan Benko View Post
                      I think Freddy would like someone on the bench who passes the ball not someone who dies with the ball. Even though Aubs is a great in defence he starves his outside backs
                      In fairness, he is a back-rower not a centre and despite that he has thrown the final pass a couple of times to put Fergo over in the last few weeks. In saying that, his time for Origin passed a while back (should have be ahead of a lot of others though).

Comment

Lol won't happen

Comment

I reckon Jack Bird is made for the Origin bench. Happy for all other non-Roosters to get picked too.

Great year for Crichton to play Origin!

Comment

Originally posted by BallyChook View Post

Lol at the trolling - Aubo is the most reliable defender we have, rarely makes mistakes or gives away penalties, invariably beats the first tackler and when given the opportunity is just about the best hole runner in the game. Not to mention versatility and just about to notch up 250 games this week. Surely a bit more respect from a Roosters fan is deserved?
                            Good on him for playing 250 games I like him but that doesn’t change the fact that he’s never been representative quality and he sure isn’t rep quality now. It also doesn’t change the fact that he’s not a centre, he’s not a starting back row quality player and he’s not giving any sort of valuable impact off the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                              I reckon Jack Bird is made for the Origin bench. Happy for all other non-Roosters to get picked too.

Great year for Crichton to play Origin!
                              Yep....made for the bench...the reserves could sit on him,

As long as he doesn't play.

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

Working...
                              X