Official Match Thread - Brisbane Broncos vs Sydney Roosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 200 IQ View Post
    That has been Tedesco’s best performance so far. Latrell has torn that cat Roberts to shreds tonight just keep going to our left!
    And that should be just about our entire game plan, GO LEFT but for some reason, we drift away from what works.
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

The old King is back. Well said.
      Keep an eye on Milford that bloke is dangerous.
      Did you get in Jared’s ear at half time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris View Post
        That defense was shithouse by Brisbane. Embarassing. Good for us though.
        Set play called by Cronk.. feign wide, go short

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Bevause he dies too much work fir our forwards and when ya buggered you will make mistakes
          I’d like to see those barging Ferguson runs in attack from 10-15 out. He should nearly score everytime if he could hold a ball

Comment

• I have to be honest, it makes me laugh reading some of the comments regarding 'managed' games and the like. The only way I could buy into that is if we were in on the deal as well and that's kind of why different teams win the comp every year 'because it's good for the game'. Years ago in the 80's when Crusher was down in the cellar at the leagues club rolling them barrels, I reckon he was imagining that they were the opposition players head! Now it's all really nice and these stupid scrums and pretend fights are an embarrassment. It makes you think or at least it makes me think.

Comment

• Fergo cost us the match...let a try in and dropped the ball more than once.
              If he can't be made stay on his wing in defence, and not lose the ball in possession, then he has to go, and we get a winger who will stay on his wing and not drop the ball/allow it to be stripped.
              We can't afford to be leaking easy tries down our wings and losing possession all the time.

Comment

• Fergo has been getting us good metres out of our own end but his loose carry is always susceptible to having the ball dislodged when the tackler drives in at the ball. He really needs to hold the ball in a better position because it's so costly. That dropped ball after we scored let the broncos back into the game when we were on top.

Comment

• I thought it was a top tough game especially by the Roosters. We all saw what happened with the Napa thing & were gutted, I can only imagine how the players & coaching staff must feel.
                  They will both be top 8 teams & will probably meet some time in the finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                    I thought it was a top tough game especially by the Roosters. We all saw what happened with the Napa thing & were gutted, I can only imagine how the players & coaching staff must feel.
                    They will both be top 8 teams & will probably meet some time in the finals.
                    I have to agree, it was a great spectacle of rugby league and it reminded me of the old games in the early 2000's when we played the Broncos. A few mates of mine texted me saying how great the game was for a neutral and didn't our boys give out some big hits in defence. last night was semi final quality. We had our chances and didn't convert them, if Luke Keary gets a good ball to Latrell in the first half I reckon we go on with it at that point but they were always in the hunt. There was a lot to like although I fear we will leave it too late to click.

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
                      yes a bad call on the knock back - you cracked me up re the royal weeding comment. They are a cool couple.
                      A bad call on the knock back?

vlcsnap-2018-05-22-00h54m43s523.png
                      vlcsnap-2018-05-22-00h54m56s479.png

The reality is the Roosters just imploded against a side that refused to be beaten. It's been the case for the Roosters this year, they are very inconsistent. They will go well one week, and then go backwards the next.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X