David Klemmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Klemmer

I don't visit the forum enough to know if we have spoken about DK but with word of him MAYBE being on the outer with Bulldogs how would you feel about getting him into our team? he would add more aggression and ofcourse we need another forward.. id be more interested in his attitude than his skill.. thoughts?
    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Love Klemmer. But I feel his price tag will be too hefty for the minutes he plays, as in a fit for us. If it was a like for like swap with Napa. Then I would say yes!
    Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

I would love to see Klemmer in the RWB with a move back to Lock for Sio Taukeiaho but it would have to come at the cost of 1 or 2 current players missing out on a contract. Does anyone know what Klemmer is on now at the dogs?

Comment

No thanks,waste of money.
        Runs at slow motion and doesn’t look like a winner to me,I prefer to keep Napa..

Comment

Im not a Klemmer fan sorry....wouldnt pick him for Origin either.

Comment

[QUOTE=Lydon;n740176]No thanks,waste of money.
            Runs at slow motion and doesn’t look like a winner to me,I prefer to keep Napa..[/QUOTE]If he can back up his performance from last week then perhaps.

It's too long between drinks for him.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

[QUOTE=Vasco;n740198]
              Originally posted by Lydon View Post
              No thanks,waste of money.
              Runs at slow motion and doesn’t look like a winner to me,I prefer to keep Napa..[/QUOTE]If he can back up his performance from last week then perhaps.

It's too long between drinks for him.
              Agreed mate..
              In saying that though I don’t rate Klemmer,he’s also inconsistent and wants really big coin apparently..

Comment

[QUOTE=Lydon;n740200]
                Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                Agreed mate..
                In saying that though I don’t rate Klemmer,he’s also inconsistent and wants really big coin apparently..

Yeah we've had too many of those over the years!

I'd start a list but it would go for days...

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
                  I don't visit the forum enough to know if we have spoken about DK but with word of him MAYBE being on the outer with Bulldogs how would you feel about getting him into our team? he would add more aggression and ofcourse we need another forward.. id be more interested in his attitude than his skill.. thoughts?
                  1. I dont think he is on the outer with the Bullflogs.
                  2. I dont rate him at all. My only memory of him is that stupid kick run he did (and got penalised for) against SBW and JWH. He is very very tall but IMO kinda lightweight and not really the beast that he is rumoured to be. Honestly - he is about the same height and weight as Fergo but plays in the front row. I know front rowers no longer look like George Rose, but IMO Klemmer is the wrong size/build for the front row and doesnt really provide a big thud on contact with any of his runs.

Comment

Only if Sharon comes as well. Lesbians.

Comment

I would never consider Klemmer after what he said yesterday.
                      He's a bit over-rated as well, but maybe not as much as his mate with the beard.

Comment

Only good at origin time.

Comment

Klemmer is only 24, and has averaged over 150m per game over the last 4 years.... I have never seen anyone get over the top of him, , much more consistent than Napa. If he was available and we could afford him he would be a good fit for us. We only have 2 fair dinkum props at the moment in JWH and Napa, the others are backrowers filling in.

Comment

Never passes the ball...sounds a perfect fit.

Comment

I would prefer Taupau over Klemmer

Comment

Working...
                              X