Victor Radley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post
    Just my opinion but I think he has already surpassed Jake and we look a better team with him on the field .
    I totally agree with you,so do many more..
    I still like Jake in the team though,but as a lock forward!

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
      I agree with that. I feel the current hate for Jake is clouding some people’s judgement.
      Just because supporters don’t think a player is playing well doesn’t mean the player is hated..
      These comments are bewildering

Comment

I would play him at lock, put lui as our starting prop or on the bench, and bring in Baptiste to back up hooker. Then either JWH or Napa fight to stay in the team.

13. Radley
        12. Matterson
        11. Cordner
        10. SST
        9. Friend
        8. Napa / Lui

14. Baptiste
        15. JWH
        16. Tetevano
        17. Lui / Napa

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
          Just because supporters don’t think a player is playing well doesn’t mean the player is hated..
          These comments are bewildering
          Be as bewildered as you like but housebricks could see the crap being thrown Jakes way lately.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Be as bewildered as you like but housebricks could see the crap being thrown Jakes way lately.
            I am bewildered as it’s an ignorant comment from you,but move along..

Comment

I agree with that. I feel the current hate for Jake is clouding some people’s judgement.
              Ill tell you whats "clouding" my judgement.....every time Radley comes on in place of Friend everything seems to be done at pace...especially the dummy half service and running.

Comment

After seeing him in the U20's GF then in FG last year I had no doubt he was champion player. I think he will have to make No 9 his position though, he isnt big enough to play 13 & wont be considered for the back row because Cordner, Crighton, Matterson, SST & Aubs would have the jump on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Ill tell you whats "clouding" my judgement.....every time Radley comes on in place of Friend everything seems to be done at pace...especially the dummy half service and running.
                  No arguments but still doesn’t make him a future #9.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

I am bewildered as it’s an ignorant comment from you,but move along..
                    Not really but no need to move. I was never there. Enjoy your trip back.
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Not really but no need to move. I was never there. Enjoy your trip back.
                      Hilarious

Comment

I totally agree with you,so do many more..
                        I still like Jake in the team though,but as a lock forward!
                        If there’s one thing Jake is not it’s a lock forward. They are expected to do hit ups like a front rower these days. We’d be one hit up guy short with Jake at lock.

Comment

Im bewildered by Jake clouding some peoples judgement on Victor Radley move to No 9 after enjoying his trip back form Never There.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post

If there’s one thing Jake is not it’s a lock forward. They are expected to do hit ups like a front rower these days. We’d be one hit up guy short with Jake at lock.
                            Fair enough MW,just thought he resembles locks like Fensom,De bellin,Jai Arrow and Chris Lawrence who tackle their heart out without great attacking prowess,and in the meantime accomodating a Radley/Baptiste hooker rotation..

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                              Im bewildered by Jake clouding some peoples judgement on Victor Radley move to No 9 after enjoying his trip back form Never There.
                              I’m bewildered at your bewilderment

Comment

I’m bewildered at your bewilderment
                                I guess there’s no hope for either of us then!
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X