This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
    Listening to Girdler I kind of agree with him,all our sets are designed to set up the Cronk to Keary swoop play which has become very predictable..
    The problem with that ploy is our forwards aren’t playing footy,they are just running one out to set up the predictable play..
    Gee Robbo annoys me,he has a Ferrari backline and is wasting it with his stubborn boring same crap play week after week!

Some offloads in our forwards and we will rip sides to shreds. We have always been too conservative.

Comment

Some adjustments in our attack and it will turn our season around.

Plus those adjustments will make opposition sides work harder and therefore be less damaging in their attack against us.

One of those adjustments is an easy one to implement but I dont know if Robbo has the balls to do it.
      Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

The forwards coach at the roosters should get the flick and i don't give a rats who it is,i suspect its fitzy but im not sure.The pack is not performing its the same as last year hit and miss every week there are issues that need to be addressed and quickly or we can kiss this season goodbye.its not just friend he has to change or get the boot ,there are players playing out of position,the game plan as far as i can see is run towards the opposition try to gain a few meter's then give it to the backs for a sweep play.The only forward that we have that can hit the line and offload is jared and hes well past his best Cronk must be wondering what hes got himself into oh well ,on to next week i wonder what they will dish up next week rocks or diamonds.You wouldn't back them in a fit this is not a premiership winning team at the moment they have a long way to go the bookies got it wrong with the chooks this year imo we are a big bopper or two short imo.

Comment

Come to think of it the forwards play similar to Fitzy,head down and run without an offload..
          If Robbo is too scared to drop a player than his staff will stay the same forever..

Comment

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
            The forwards coach at the roosters should get the flick and i don't give a rats who it is,i suspect its fitzy but im not sure.The pack is not performing its the same as last year hit and miss every week there are issues that need to be addressed and quickly or we can kiss this season goodbye.its not just friend he has to change or get the boot ,there are players playing out of position,the game plan as far as i can see is run towards the opposition try to gain a few meter's then give it to the backs for a sweep play.The only forward that we have that can hit the line and offload is jared and hes well past his best Cronk must be wondering what hes got himself into oh well ,on to next week i wonder what they will dish up next week rocks or diamonds.You wouldn't back them in a fit this is not a premiership winning team at the moment they have a long way to go the bookies got it wrong with the chooks this year imo we are a big bopper or two short imo.
            They finished 2nd last year & they are 3 from 6 no one is going to get the flick. I agree with you that the pack is not performing though but its early days.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Some offloads in our forwards and we will rip sides to shreds. We have always been too conservative.
              One would think offloads would be the order of the day with ted and keary sniffing around the ruck.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

One would think offloads would be the order of the day with ted and keary sniffing around the ruck.
                Yes one would.

Comment

I think it’s timely to bump this thread as a reminder of just how fickle some fans can be.

Also once you’ve waved the white flag you’re captured and held behind enemy lines for the duration of the war. There’s no retracting it. You can’t just say sorry, I didn’t mean it. War’s over for you.
                  Last edited by Maxy Walker; 05-16-2018, 01:49 PM.

Comment

I think we’ll likely make the 8 but not the top 4 but regardless I renewed my Supporter’s Membership because I think the club is trying to is give us every chance possible of winning. and we should get behind them by being members. Development of players like Radley & Mitchell are great to see.

“Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by 2013PREMIERS View Post

Cronk has proven success at international level, origin level, club level, you name it. Robinson on the other hand got carried to a premiership by SBW and Maloney, and has crumbled in the big games. I think I know who I’d be following...
                      What a load of bullshit. Robinson got carried by SBW? Show me any success that Cronk had without Cameron Smith, remember the 40-0 grand final Smith didn’t play lol

Comment

A white flag for a coke bag

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

No disrespect taken, your statement goes without needing saying ala I think Trent Robinson has more knowledge of the game than you.

Doesn't mean they're never wrong of that they should be untouchable. If you want to state to you agree with him then back up your point.

That's a lame post by your standards ROC.
                          R6 is right Roc, after all he/she is the king / queen of lame posts so would know one when they see one lol

Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                            I think we’ll likely make the 8 but not the top 4 but regardless I renewed my Supporter’s Membership because I think the club is trying to is give us every chance possible of winning. and we should get behind them by being members. Development of players like Radley & Mitchell are great to see.
                            We'll make the four. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if we come from the clouds and be minor premiers again. We are only a couple of wins off it now and if we get our act together soon then it's very achievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

We'll make the four. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if we come from the clouds and be minor premiers again. We are only a couple of wins off it now and if we get our act together soon then it's very achievable.
                              Thats the easy part..lets see how Robbo and the boys figure out how to bow out again.
                              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Thats the easy part..lets see how Robbo and the boys figure out how to bow out again.
                                I wouldn't be surprised at all to bomb out the week before the GF as usual.

Comment

Working...
                                X