Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robinson needs to go ASAP. This has just gone too far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Mickie Lane;n732171]

Temptation Island was the best. I said to my wife that we should of gone on reality TV show Temptation Island but she didnt agree with me. Dont know why.

Hes probably heard all the temptation boneyard storys

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

Mrs Slocombe had some 'memorable' lines as well if I remember. As a 12 year old it kinda went over my head at the time!
      Was a while ago but I remember miss barnes was HOT

Comment

[QUOTE=Bondicigar;n732191]
        Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Temptation Island was the best. I said to my wife that we should of gone on reality TV show Temptation Island but she didnt agree with me. Dont know why.

Hes probably heard all the temptation boneyard storys
        Freddy Owens, top bloke.

Comment

What on earth do we do at training Trent?

Comment

I think this thread needs a mention just to give Large Mike's thread a run for its money.

Comment

Yes I think this thread is better than the Teddy thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                I think this thread needs a mention just to give Large Mike's thread a run for its money.
                Nup. If we drop our guts come finals, the usual knives will be out. Teddy’s a champ recruit no matter what happens for the rest of the season.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

I really don't know why we didn't listen to Roosterchook and send Robbo on his bike.............
                  Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                  What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

If we don't announce Paul Green's signing by December this year I refuse to renew my membership.

Complete incompetence from a board who can't see that every other coach in the league has figured out Trent Robinson's tactics.

Robbinson is nothing without SBW or Maloney creating his game plans for him.

Comment

We haven’t won a pre-lim yet but more than a few of you have been disloyal to Robbo and more than a few of you will want him gone after our next loss.

Comment

Bennett's available!!!

and Daris?

Comment

You are all half right Robbo must go but Laurie Freir and Russel Fairfaxas coach and assistant next .
                          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Thanks for re-opening this thread which saved us from opening a new one on the same theme. Robbo's gotta be gone before the semis.

On another issue, is Cleary assured of coaching at the Tigers for ever? I like him, but his record is patchy. The Tigers have had a funny season, haven't made the semis and if they go south next season, Ivan's job isn't safe.

Nathan was at Penrith to be coached by his father, but his father was sacked. If he goes to the Tigers the same thing could happen.

For a host of reasons he should seriously consider coming to the Roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                              Thanks for re-opening this thread which saved us from opening a new one on the same theme. Robbo's gotta be gone before the semis.

On another issue, is Cleary assured of coaching at the Tigers for ever? I like him, but his record is patchy. The Tigers have had a funny season, haven't made the semis and if they go south next season, Ivan's job isn't safe.

Nathan was at Penrith to be coached by his father, but his father was sacked. If he goes to the Tigers the same thing could happen.

For a host of reasons he should seriously consider coming to the Roosters.
                              I read a Weidler article yesterday where he confirms Uncle Nick has promised Gus the Roosters won’t be signing Cleary..Take from that what you will.

Comment

I'll start digging up to find that 'Release Robbo for Ivan Cleary' thread.

Robbo is a god, nothing but success since he's come about barring 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X