Radley >>> Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radley >>> Friend

He's played about half a dozen first grade games but he's already a better hooker than Jake who was beyond awful today.

It'll never happen but we'd be much better with Radley/Baptiste.

I can't believe how bad Friend was today.

The only dummy half in the comp who offers nothing in attack.

Comment

Radley showed some great intensity in defence too. Also when we scored he defied Cooper by going the other way because he saw we had an overlap. Problem with Jake is that he's too passive and doesn't look to create. Even more so with Cronk there now, Jake looked too comfortable and pedestrian hoping others would make plays themselves off flat-foot ball

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
        On today's performance, the only dummy half who matches the description.

Comment

I'm just monitoring this thread to witness the genius that will be Rooster6's thesis post on why Friend is actually good

Comment

Agreed.

Unfortunately we need to get used to Radley only playing at most 15mins per game, as apparently iceberg like speed service from dummy half is part of the game plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post
              I'm just monitoring this thread to witness the genius that will be Rooster6's thesis post on why Friend is actually good
              lol. Friend has been a slug for a few years now, not only offers nothing but actually does more harm than good. Knows exactly when to stifle our attack , he is a rare talent

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                If only Pearce accepted the role as dummy half.

Just like when Cam Smith was told he had a better chance at hooker
                ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Don’t discount the fact that when Radley came in the Tigers were tired. Can he be affective for 80 mins at the top?

Comment

He overplays himself because the captaincy pumps up his tyres too much. The refs don't give 2 hoots about him. Give Cordner sole captaincy, I don't see how stripping Jake of it could make him play any worse.

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                      If only Pearce accepted the role as dummy half.

Just like when Cam Smith was told he had a better chance at hooker
                      Been going over this thought for about 30 mins now, coulda been masterstroke but don't blame Pearcy for wanting to stay at 7

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
                        He overplays himself because the captaincy pumps up his tyres too much. The refs don't give 2 hoots about him. Give Cordner sole captaincy, I don't see how stripping Jake of it could make him play any worse.
                        While we are stripping things from Friend the spare tyre round his waist would be a good place to start

Comment

Friend should go to Newcastle.

Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post

While we are stripping things from Friend the spare tyre round his waist would be a good place to start
                            You are so right. He is a fat little bastard that thinks he has a kicking game.

Comment

I heard the Queen Mary was looking for a new anchor. They asked if Jake Friend was available.

Comment

Working...
                              X