Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liu extends contract

Isaac Liu extends with Roosters

The Sydney Roosters are pleased to announce that Isaac Liu has signed an extension for a further three years, keeping him at the Club until the end of 2021.

The 26-year-old New Zealand International expressed his delight at extending his contract with the Foundation Club.

Im proud to represent the Roosters. The Club means a lot to me and to know that this is where I will continue to work on and develop my game is something Im very excited about, said Liu.

Roosters head coach Trent Robinson was pleased to have Liu re-commit to the Club.

Ive really enjoyed watching Isaac develop over the last five years. He has an outstanding work ethic, and he is highly respected by all his teammates and staff, so its great that he will continue to play his role at the Roosters for a further three years, he added.

Great to see. I like Liu, a no-nonsense player who is a little underrated for mine. His late footwork at the line causes the defence some problems, and I think he'll only get better.
    Last edited by Waylander; 12-07-2017, 10:41 AM.
Working...
X