No announcement yet.

Revamped attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suspect Cronk will force a lot more drop-outs than we've got for a while.

SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Assistant coach Taylor having new players to work with may bring changes to our attacking style as we relied heavily on the sweep move involving Keary.

Comment

We need Coyd Bordner to be fit and firing for the whole year. That's the worry.
        He sets the attack with his quick play the balls; w Keary, Cronk & Tedesco to slice em up
        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Latrell to be brutal to the point of being 18th man for NSW.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
            Assistant coach Taylor having new players to work with may bring changes to our attacking style as we relied heavily on the sweep move involving Keary.
            Taylor ??? blah head like a squirrel and the attacking prowess of a turtle.
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

How about revamping our forwards attitude and discipline????? .Thats where games are won and lost .
              I say Hire Milo Yiannopoulos to get in the heads and deliver the hate of 2013 ..he is Uncle Nicks nephew and can see him in the assistants role.
              Milo would be dynamic in causing riots when we play Bullchocks and Souffs.
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post
                I reckon you are dreaming mate. The bomb as executed by Pearce is a defensive, high percentage play designed to keep teams in the corner (box) with heaps of hang time to allow the chase to get there. Pearce is also one of the best in the NRL at executing it.

When our nancy boy forwards are making <40m a set it was the only tactic available.

Expect Cronk to do the same, with a bit more variation.
                So you said he's dreaming but in the end agreed with him. His comment was he expects to see less bombs on the last tackle and your final comment is 'expect Cronk to do the same, with a bit more variation'. In other words we will see less last tackle bombs because Cronk has a more varied kicking game.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

So you said he's dreaming but in the end agreed with him. His comment was he expects to see less bombs on the last tackle and your final comment is 'expect Cronk to do the same, with a bit more variation'. In other words we will see less last tackle bombs because Cronk has a more varied kicking game.
                  Robbos has been playing the same game over and over again worked a treat in 2013 almost 2014 and neverland ever since.
                  I think an new way of defence should be and would be introduced.Other wise why the hell did we sign a 50 year old halfback that can actually think and string a sentence

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post

Take your ball and go home mate, pretty sure you have done that plenty of times based on your Avatar. I'll post what I like where I like. Especially when the response is to a post that shows a fundamental lack of understanding of the game.

If you don't like it, skip the content or block me.
                    To be fair I could never block you, reading Stoopid posts from yourself and R6 helps get me through the day
                    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Working...
                    X