Latest Matterson to join the Chooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Matterson to join the Chooks

According to FoxSports we have signed Ryan's younger brother Dean to a 1 year deal. Outside the top 30 and will spend the year at Wyong.

Following in his father, uncle and brother's footsteps. Like his older brother, (co) captained the Parra 20s last year. Looks like his brother as well, and whilst he played in the halves in the 20s wouldn't surprised if he also bulked up in the next year or so and was forward bound.

Hopefully shows the same talent and commitment as his brother, sticks around for a few years, and gets to play NRL with Ryan. We need good young talent that come relatively cheap to complement the exxy ones.
    Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Can he play centre ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
      Can he play centre ?
      If his brother can - he can
      Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
        Can he play centre ?
        Only when Toups resumes his rightful position on the bench
        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

I bet the guy never plays FG at the Chooks.

Comment

The cowboys will have a young player next year at blackhawks who could be a superstar imo.im mates with his dad i tried my best to get him to have a look at the chooks but to no avail.from a great footballing family
            one cousin is an all black, another is currently one of the best rugby league forwards in the world,hes still a teenager 120 kg and runs the 100 in around 10 sec awesome talent lomu like.off the radar cause he hasnt been playing much footy, had a couple of games in a schoolboy bush comp last year im really looking forward to seeing how he goes

Comment

Anyone who's 120kgs and running the 100m in 10 seconds isn't from this planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                He can lift up whole buses though, and has a Benji/RTS step. One drank 77 beers on a trip to London

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post

He can lift up whole buses though, and has a Benji/RTS step. One drank 77 beers on a trip to London
                  No mate no step and he dosnt lift buses,he dosnt drink hes to young and from a religious family.A winger broke away in a game this year and took off down the sideline headed for the line this young bloke turned and ran him down with 5 to go a current cowboy who was at the game and by the way actually is regarded as the best forward in the world was more than impressed so hes headed for the cows next year like i said i tried to get him to the chooks lol but to no avail sorry.He will play first grade in the next couple of years probably nyc next year but more likley the hawkes later on next season.You will recognize the name when he starts tearing em up next year top joe.

Comment

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post

No mate no step and he dosnt lift buses,he dosnt drink hes to young and from a religious family.A winger broke away in a game this year and took off down the sideline headed for the line this young bloke turned and ran him down with 5 to go a current cowboy who was at the game and by the way actually is regarded as the best forward in the world was more than impressed so hes headed for the cows next year like i said i tried to get him to the chooks lol but to no avail sorry.He will play first grade in the next couple of years probably nyc next year but more likley the hawkes later on next season.You will recognize the name when he starts tearing em up next year top joe.
                    Name dude?

or just crap article?

Comment

Jonah lomu?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                        What did you do with Rooster _5 ?
                        What happened to him?????????

Is he hostage on your planet?

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post

What did you do with Rooster _5 ?
                          What happened to him?????????

Is he hostage on your planet?

Rooster_5 was incarcerated on Proxima Centauri Beta VII for breaching Intergalactic Forum Code H, bi-law iii: “When engaging in discussions pertaining to, or referencing, middling halfbacks from famous families, one must moderate with objective intent, an a-tonal neutrality, passive amiability and monosyllabic utterances.”

Roosters_4,_3 and _2 met similar fates during Earth year 2016, an event referred to in the Integalactic Moderator-sphere as the “Battle of Hastings”.

Rooster_1 remains to this day a famous, best selling author on his home planet ZetaPhi Craxion VI (the one in Multiverse 3-J), where his universally-loved tome: ‘Lock Forwards Are Also Middle Forwards” has dominated best-seller lists for Millenia.

Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
                            Jonah lomu?
                            Thats exatly what his dad told me that his junior rugby union coach said about him mate.The deal with the cows is not finalized yet they want to have a look at the kid.When the deal is done ill let you know who he is being a kiwi fan you will know the name immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post

Thats exatly what his dad told me that his junior rugby union coach said about him mate.The deal with the cows is not finalized yet they want to have a look at the kid.When the deal is done ill let you know who he is being a kiwi fan you will know the name immediately.
                              Now you're just teasing me

Comment

Working...
                              X