Help Nate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Nate

Rumour is he's quitting..............................again?
    Guess he did alright money-wise.

Many thanks for all the bad memories.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
      Rumour is he's quitting..............................again?
      Guess he did alright money-wise.

Many thanks for all the bad memories.
      We need a prop?

He got to learn the Storm system, he and Cronk might be mates.

Perhaps he can play in the halves with Cronk and Keary to the bench?

That would give everyone the SHITS!!!!
      Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
      What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

A bloke who played with no thought of self-preservation and stepped onto the field carrying injuries most of us wouldn't get out of bed from.

Huge respect for him, and massively undervalued whilst he was here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
          A bloke who played with no thought of self-preservation and stepped onto the field carrying injuries most of us wouldn't get out of bed from.

Respect for playing through pain

But you must of been watching the wrong player on the field, he was legless his whole time here

Comment

I can still see him chasing after Nathan Merritt, no hope of catching him .....and Merritt just coughs up the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Respect for playing through pain

But you must of been watching the wrong player on the field, he was legless his whole time here
              He was a brilliant defender, his cover defence was exceptional and saved us so many times in a pretty lean era. Definitely a workhorse in attack but admittedly lacklustre and offered little.

Unfortunately these days good defenders, poor attackers are always undervalued and he fell victim to that.

It's kinda sad to be honest someone would start such a tasteless thread. Each to their own though.

Comment

Agree with R6. He was excellent for us pretty much the entire time he was here. Personally though, I was never comfortable having him in our jersey. Never felt like a true Chook.
                Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

This.

He was devastated when he was told there was not a place for him at our club. Wanted to play out his career there.

Comment

It's kinda sad to be honest someone would start such a tasteless thread. Each to their own though.
                    Tasteless????

Fair dinkum you can be precious.
                    Perhaps I think you supporting Myles is "tasteless"
                    unreal
                    ​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                      Agree with R6. He was excellent for us pretty much the entire time he was here. Personally though, I was never comfortable having him in our jersey. Never felt like a true Chook.
                      A bit of this.

Tough committed bugger who really played above his physical appearance for every team he represented.

Not sure if I like him, but respect him on the paddock.

Comment

I’d say he’s done, and did enough with Roosters, for it to be said he’s retiring, not quiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

A bit of this.

Tough committed bugger who really played above his physical appearance for every team he represented.

Not sure if I like him, but respect him on the paddock.
                          I don’t care much about Origin but I really hated him in it. He was such a massive grub in those games

Comment

Myles gave us great service with 2010 a stand out year. Qld knew his value and only age and injuries curtailed is career. Tough as teak.

Comment

Help Nate?

F%ck Nate!

Comment

Working...
                              X