Keary.......No No No, He's Off Limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

Geeze man I was 12. It’s really all a blur now. To me it still feels like the entire 80/81 side just packed their bags and walked across the SH Bridge. I was so cut up. If Horrie had gone I reckon i may have totally lost the plot. Yep, more so than now

one awesome thing I clearly remember was a big win v Manly around that time at home, the old SFS. We won something like 41-2 with Ian Schubert running for about 280m, or so it felt. I trolled YouTube for footage with no luck unfortunately.
    Was easy to find here is the try of all tries

Comment

and for good measure, more highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post
        Haha you’re a legend
        Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Half your posts are replying to me.

I'm gonna start having nightmares about you.
          Only because I admire and respect your every word

oh and you post more bullshit and fiction than the Nigerian princess scam

Losing an argument, cool I will find some stat to help, still losing, twist it a little, still losing, discredit the poster, still losing no reply, but keep trying if is fun watching you make a dick of yourself

Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

Geeze man I was 12. It’s really all a blur now. To me it still feels like the entire 80/81 side just packed their bags and walked across the SH Bridge. I was so cut up. If Horrie had gone I reckon i may have totally lost the plot. Yep, more so than now

one awesome thing I clearly remember was a big win v Manly around that time at home, the old SFS. We won something like 41-2 with Ian Schubert running for about 280m, or so it felt. I trolled YouTube for footage with no luck unfortunately.
            Me too. That's exactly how I remember it. I was a few yesrs older than you but obviously I've forgotten a few of the details. I do remember McCabe being one of the first to go and I was very annoyed because he was such a good player. Boustead was my favourite at the time and when he moved to Manly I never forgave him! I don't remember Gurr playing for the vermin which is probably a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

Me too. That's exactly how I remember it. I was a few yesrs older than you but obviously I've forgotten a few of the details. I do remember McCabe being one of the first to go and I was very annoyed because he was such a good player. Boustead was my favourite at the time and when he moved to Manly I never forgave him! I don't remember Gurr playing for the vermin which is probably a good thing.
              Luckily, much later on, Phil Gould decided to come over to the Roosters and bring 2 talented footballers with him. Brad Fittler & Matty Sing.
              Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post

that is the scenario you and other Pearce fanboys are hoping for,

I guess we will find out by the weekend if the Golden Child buys in and stays loyal or spits the dummy and moves on.

Depends how well his manager talked him up during his much needed escape
                You need a new nic mate, that one is a flog.

Ecraep is definitely available.

Do it.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Who will play half & 5/8 if Keary & Cronk both do their ACL in the trials?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                    Who will play half & 5/8 if Keary & Cronk both do their ACL in the trials?
                    Theflogcian, Flogdon, Half Flog or Flogadoodledoo.

They are the FlogBoys new recruits this season.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post

Theflogcian, Flogdon, Half Flog or Flogadoodledoo.

They are the FlogBoys new recruits this season.

flogging a dead horse is what your doin

Comment

Awesome HH...Thanks for finding them....Schubert was my teacher in 75 which is why I started following Easts...Tom Verlaine is the only one that knows this I think...I can see Cronk being very much like Hastings quick at moving the ball and Keary like a Rocky Laurie with good footwork and speed...

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

flogging a dead horse is what your doin
                          I have tried to shy away from the obvious LOL.

FlogCigar or BondiFlog.

I like both, in fact I am both if the truth be known.

Whats your poison, Mr WaterPoo.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Thanks Horrie for posting the 2 clips. I was at the game.
                            Your namesake Kevin Hastings was captain ‍✈️ in this very memorable win. I don’t think our regular skipper Royce Ayliffe played that day. Brown and Harvey the props. To this day I still regard “ that try “ as the best I’ve seen by a Roosters team. The circle run around by Hastings unforgettable and so too all of Gary Warneke’s Bondi mates on the hill behind the goal posts.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post

Whats your poison, Mr WaterPoo.

Harpic heavy duty

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
                                Thanks Horrie for posting the 2 clips. I was at the game.
                                Your namesake Kevin Hastings was captain *✈️ in this very memorable win. I don’t think our regular skipper Royce Ayliffe played that day. Brown and Harvey the props. To this day I still regard “ that try “ as the best I’ve seen by a Roosters team. The circle run around by Hastings unforgettable and so too all of Gary Warneke’s Bondi mates on the hill behind the goal posts.
                                Your welcome, I was at the game too on the paddo hill,it was brilliant watching us dismantle Manly and that try was the icing on the cake, just brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                                X