Imagine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine

If Snitzel PearceOrf fell asleep at a Pokie.

Its easy if you try.

Flogs.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Originally posted by stsae View Post
    If Snitzel PearceOrf fell asleep at a Pokie.

Its easy if you try.

Flogs.

If a photo of Piss asleep at a pokies did the rounds on here, i think we'd see unrestrained & apoplectic rage, anger and resentment from the Cronkpen.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see people calling for his immediate execution by firing squad.

Friendy's ok though. What happened to that post?

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

If a photo of Piss asleep at a pokies did the rounds on here, i think we'd see unrestrained & apoplectic rage, anger and resentment from the Cronkpen.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see people calling for his immediate execution by firing squad.

Friendy's ok though. What happened to that post?
      Someone Flogged it methings Steaky me old rissole.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Its like the "you know what Im sayin" "the flog" in it?

Comment

He'd be drinking a short dog.
          SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Imagine all the people, trying to flog their dogs.....
            Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
            What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

A song that John Lennon started during his Beatles days - if you see the film Let it Be he played some of that song but later changed the words maybe to reflect his changed views on the world and being less constricted and free being an ex Beatle by then without the baggage that came with that- Not having to answer to the other three - referencing his two virgins album the start of him transitioning to be an ex Beatle- especially the cover- see below- Ringo ringing him about the flack that the album received as a solo record during the Beatles time(still technically a group at that time despite all the issues going on inside and outside the group) - Lennon said - Ringo all you have to do is answer the phone

TwoVCover.jpg
              Last edited by King Salvo; 11-08-2017, 01:05 AM.

Comment

John and Yoko. Just two more daft pc lefties who know nuttin’, ay Salvo?

A couple of lazy underachievers who ain’t done shit.
                Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Friend isn't even passed out, he is checking his phone, Hopefully Mitch sir flogalot Pearce will be flogging and butchering another squad at Fannys, The shit stain shire or on the party strip watch out twin towns Bombs will start raining down
                  Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
                    Friend isn't even passed out,
                    He saves that for press conferences I think.

Comment

Wanka.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                        A song that John Lennon started during his Beatles days - if you see the film Let it Be he played some of that song but later changed the words maybe to reflect his changed views on the world and being less constricted and free being an ex Beatle by then without the baggage that came with that- Not having to answer to the other three - referencing his two virgins album the start of him transitioning to be an ex Beatle- especially the cover- see below- Ringo ringing him about the flack that the album received as a solo record during the Beatles time(still technically a group at that time despite all the issues going on inside and outside the group) - Lennon said - Ringo all you have to do is answer the phone

TwoVCover.jpg
                        I think John Lennon was a Muslim. He had a beard.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I think John Lennon was a Muslim. He had a beard.
                          So was Karen Pini I heard :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                            John and Yoko. Just two more daft pc lefties who know nuttin’, ay Salvo?

A couple of lazy underachievers who ain’t done shit.
                            The end of the Beatles when he hooked up with Yoko for sure - same for Nirvana when Kurt Cobain hooked up with Courtney Love and to a lesser extent when Sid Vicious hooked up with Nancy Spungen in regards to the Sex Pistols-Malcolm McClaren ruined them though by sacking Glen Matlock- Sid could not really play the bass even though looking the part- Steve Jones did all the guitar/bass stuff on Never Mind The Bollocks Here's the Sex Pistols- Strange to hear that Lennon and McCartney liked the Sex Pistols - saying they where like the early Beatles in Hamburg in 1960 and the Cavern in Liverpool swearing/throwing up on stage /dress wise and mocking their former leader Hitler in Hamburg (only 15 years after WW2) as the Pistols did the Queen in 1977 and others and being irrelevant etc etc

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...E49D&FORM=VIRE
                            Last edited by King Salvo; 11-10-2017, 01:13 AM.

Comment

That Paris Jackson looks like a nice piece of work.

Comment

Working...
                              X