Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dylan Napa

From the Lurker,

The Eels are desperate to sign a prop to round off their squad for 2018 and I am hearing they are close to securing Roosters big man Dylan Napa.

The red-headed Napa, who made his debut for Queensland at State of Origin earlier this year, didn’t finish the season well, struggling in the finals as the Roosters bowed out of contention.

That earned him a rocket from coach Trent Robinson - and I’m hearing the club has told him he is free to look around despite being under contract for next season.

The Roosters believe Napa’s form after Origin was poor, while fellow prop Jared Waerea-Hargreaves also lost his mojo in the finals.

He is on a massive wage compared to his contribution. That game against Souffs was an island in a sea of slow runs and the occasional big hit. Happy to see him go if we can get a capable replacement.

Comment

Swap him for Tepai Moeroa or Nathan Brown.
      SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
        He is on a massive wage compared to his contribution. That game against Souffs was an island in a sea of slow runs and the occasional big hit. Happy to see him go if we can get a capable replacement.
        Do you think its just normal Lurker crap or a bit of truth?

Comment

Originally posted by Horry View Post

Do you think its just normal Lurker crap or a bit of truth?
          I think the part about him getting blasted by robbo is the truth

Comment

He deserved a blast especially after that prelim, im glad to actually hear robbo ripped him

Comment

I think the Lurker gets his mail form The Chookpen and King Salvo
              Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

He's not exactly good value for his money that's for certain so I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's true.

Comment

If the lurker wrote it then it's most definitely not true... The lurker's best was Cordner done deal to Manly, only for the chooks to announce his re-signing literally the next day!

Comment

In reality, how many games has Napa been that effective when you think about it ??

Comment

Don’t be hard on Napa. He is still recovering from
                      the South’s game 18 months ago.

Comment

This rumour has been aroubd longer than lurkers.. May have legs
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Would anyone really miss him? He is turning into another Gurrea who only performs during origin

Comment

Evans will be all Kane and no Jane this year.

Comment

were now very short on props surely we wont rfelease him, or be stupid enough to sign up hayne?

Comment

Working...
                              X