Fergo v The Cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fergo v The Cops

Roosters winger Blake Ferguson has been spoken to by police following an incident in Sydney's inner-west on Thursday morning.

Ferguson gone.Cronk in???

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
      Ferguson gone.Cronk in???
      Fair trade. Thanks Melbourne.

Comment

My source tells me that this was a stitch up so that we can sack fergo and sign cronk with the money we save.

apparently the cops are heading to jwh and napas house this afternoon and we will be signing asofa-solomana bromwich to replace them

Jake’s place tomorrow....

Comment

From the article:

"NSW Police confirmed that officers had visited his family home because of concerns about the safety of his two children. Ferguson has not been charged nor was he taken into custody."

As much as i don't really like the bloke, i think we should get the full story before jumping to conclusions.

For all we know, the mother is trying to stitch him up.

Comment

You do get the impression he's a ticking time bomb though. And we have no more second-rowers to play in the three-quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
              You do get the impression he's a ticking time bomb though. And we have no more second-rowers to play in the three-quarters.
              SST on the wing is Robbo's next genius move.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post
                From the article:

"NSW Police confirmed that officers had visited his family home because of concerns about the safety of his two children. Ferguson has not been charged nor was he taken into custody."

As much as i don't really like the bloke, i think we should get the full story before jumping to conclusions.

For all we know, the mother is trying to stitch him up.
                The safety of his two young children should be the top priority. And it may not be the mother that called the police - it could have been neighbours, other family with concerns etc.

I agree with JT, Ferguson seems to be a ticking timebomb. And the offseason is prime time to detonate.
                Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

It's OK, young Joey Manu is no more a defensive weakness than Ferguson, so just slot him in there. Also remember we also have Flash to cover now that Teddy has arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

SST on the wing is Robbo's next genius move.
                    With Toups as third prop off the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

It's OK, young Joey Manu is no more a defensive weakness than Ferguson, so just slot him in there. Also remember we also have Flash to cover now that Teddy has arrived.
                      We have absolutely no depth in the three-quarters.

Comment

I'm gonna mention that Paul Carter was with Fergo yesterday. Not to throw fuel on the fire but could be something.

And on JWH he has second kid on the way. Surely it might spark something in him to put a ba a bit more in to keep his family settled in Sydney.

Comment

none. zero. nada.

Comment

That's the downside of spending big on Teddy. We will have to rely on youth and talent in the backline. Worked OK for the Storm.

And we are light on in the prop department as well.

But everyone is demanding we pay big money for a halfback - go figure.

Comment

According to the SMH Carter called the cops as he feared Ferguson's 1 year old had been drugged.

Comment

Working...
                              X