Pearce or Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Amazing given he only touched the ball at second receiver and on average 20-30 times a game.

logic.
    How were his line breaks, line break assists, try assists, running mtrs and tries compared to Pearce, who touched the ball twice as much? I would not know where to look to find the stats, you seem to be able to produce them on call to defend Ju Ju, let's see how these same stats stack up when comparing the 2 halves
    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

This off-season may be.

The standard of posting on here has taken a huge dip.
      Condescending

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
        you are not wrong there.
        Are you serious mr passive aggressive ego maniac.

Comment

Amazing given he only touched the ball at second receiver and on average 20-30 times a game.

logic.
          Could you be any more supercilious?

Keary was the lightning rod for much of our attack. Cordner, Mitchell and Toops feasted on his speed and direct play at the line.

Yes yes I know Pearce was the organiser and freed up Keary; and it takes a superior mind such as yours to understand his value to the team.

Even still, if I had to retain one going forward then give me Keary any day. He had a poor Prelim final and probably wasn't fully fit but just look at the Broncos final which he dominated with a world class performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

Keary was the lightning rod for much of our attack. Cordner, Mitchell and Toops feasted on his speed and direct play at the line.

Yes yes I know Pearce was the organiser and freed up Keary; and it takes a superior mind such as yours to understand his value to the team.

Even still, if I had to retain one going forward then give me Keary any day. He had a poor Prelim final and probably wasn't fully fit but just look at the Broncos final which he dominated with a world class performance.
            Ha ha R6 is a special idiot savant. No one understand the game like it does. It learnt everything it knows from farking Supercoach. Tool.

Comment

if JuJu moved to hooker are we expecting him to make 50 tackles a game? If so, then what will happen to his attack? If not, and we expect the other forwards to increase their tackle count will we accept their attack to slip?

Comment

Originally posted by HBK View Post
                if JuJu moved to hooker are we expecting him to make 50 tackles a game? If so, then what will happen to his attack? If not, and we expect the other forwards to increase their tackle count will we accept their attack to slip?
                I have always thought that Jake jumps into tackles as a 3rd player when he isn't needed and wears himself out somewhat that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

Are you serious mr passive aggressive ego maniac.
                  You will never know but why do you feel the need to name call and label? What’s the underlying issue here causing you so much hate?
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                    What makes you people think that Pearce can handle hooker? He’s never played in that position before. A decent passing game does not mean he’s going to be a decent hooker. There’s more to it than just passing.
                    Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post

How were his line breaks, line break assists, try assists, running mtrs and tries compared to Pearce, who touched the ball twice as much? I would not know where to look to find the stats, you seem to be able to produce them on call to defend Ju Ju, let's see how these same stats stack up when comparing the 2 halves
                      Foxsports
                      NRL.com
                      Nrlstats
                      Daily Telegraph

Any of those resources do a good job of providing statistics across most of the categories you'd expect.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

Rugby League is a pretty simple game, this isn't a dick measuring contest.

You're a far better analyst than that, just a lazy post from you that lacks logic and is driven by emotion, something you're frequently immune to.

If I can't question then what is the purpose of this forum?

Too many eggshells.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                          You will never know but why do you feel the need to name call and label? What’s the underlying issue here causing you so much hate?
                          No hate i just call it how i see it. Your either lickin ass or arguing with someone so for you to agree about the chookpen thread quality taking a dive , well i find it very strange because we all got to read your dribble

Comment

I wouldn't get rid of either. Both should be given the opportunity to remain 1 club players.

I'm not sure why everyone assumes that the Rooster Cronk would be anywhere near as effective as the Storm Cronk. I can't think of one Storm player who has performed anywhere near their Storm form once they have left that system.
                            Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
                              I wouldn't get rid of either. Both should be given the opportunity to remain 1 club players.

I'm not sure why everyone assumes that the Rooster Cronk would be anywhere near as effective as the Storm Cronk. I can't think of one Storm player who has performed anywhere near their Storm form once they have left that system.
                              Matt Orford is about the only one I can think of..

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

Yo is you be the same fool that hated on SBW. You is ya gronk you know what Im sayin. Go play wit yo cat yo

Comment

Working...
                                X