Pearce or Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearce or Friend

Say we do get Cronk I can't see them both staying. One has to go. Pearce and Friend are not bench players at most clubs.

So do we keep Pearce at hooker or Friend. Pearce has never played hooker so who knows if he would be good. Some flog said it a few years back but the same said flog also suggested Pearce was a centre.

I say **** them both off. Buy Cronk and a prop and a no frills defensive centre if that adds up.

ZzzZzzz

Comment

I wouldn't be crying if either lad moved on but would definitely keep Mitch ahead of Friendy....if we had to.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
        ZzzZzzz
        Shutup you gimp millennial dickhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
          I wouldn't be crying if either lad moved on but would definitely keep Mitch ahead of Friendy....if we had to.
          Yeah that is more or less how I see it too.

Comment

Originally posted by H.K FOO View Post
            Say we do get Cronk I can't see them both staying. One has to go. Pearce and Friend are not bench players at most clubs.

So do we keep Pearce at hooker or Friend. Pearce has never played hooker so who knows if he would be good. Some flog said it a few years back but the same said flog also suggested Pearce was a centre.

I say **** them both off. Buy Cronk and a prop and a no frills defensive centre if that adds up.
            Say we don't get Cronk, i can see them both staying. Neither has to go. Pearce and Friend are not bench players and have contributed importantly to ongoing success at our club.

So do we keep Pearce at hooker or Friend. Pearce has never played hooker so who knows if he would be good. Many analysts and fans said it a few years back but a couple of them also suggested Pearce was a centre.

I say keep them both. Buy a good prop to improve go forward. We've got good center's already and the best fullback in the comp already so all taken care of.

Comment

What makes you people think that Pearce can handle hooker? He’s never played in that position before. A decent passing game does not mean he’s going to be a decent hooker. There’s more to it than just passing.

Comment

I think pearce would be a revelation at 9. He could be better hooker than half. He could have the same success as peter wallace .

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                  What makes you people think that Pearce can handle hooker? He’s never played in that position before. A decent passing game does not mean he’s going to be a decent hooker. There’s more to it than just passing.
                  He a footballer and there are similarities in both positions. Plus many good halves have become good hookers

Comment

If we got Cronk I would let Friend go, Too much Defence not enough attack and what attack he does is usually stiffled by tiredness, His dummy half service has become very slow.

Comment

hk foo, that sort of makes sense!

Comment

Pearce every day of the week.
                        If Friend went on the open market he would get picked up straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by H.K FOO View Post

Shutup you gimp millennial dickhead.
                          Your posts are about as original as your threads.

Comment

Yo I say Jake Friend needs to go you know what Im sayin. So what he tackles but cant kick and is a shit dummy half. Fatboy needs to stop eatin chicken nuggets yo you know what Im sayin

Comment

1. Teddy 6. Lam 7. Cronk 9. Rads

gunja mun.
                              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Working...
                              X