No announcement yet.

Who's still to come in 2018??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly can't see us signing anyone else. Where's the money coming from?

Comment

Originally posted by 2 weeks View Post
      Cambell-Gillard is the one i'd go after.
      Gee this guy has improved. Would love to see him with us but won't happen and he'd demand top dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
        be nice to see the roosters do the roos sand dunes pre season. merge the two teams together, train a hard arsed preseason and see who cuts the mustard.
        The NRL squad prefers pub crawls from Coogee thru Double Bay to the Cross. With a big Australia Day Harbour cruise thrown in for some cross training.
        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

Rubbish.
          While I concede he did some good things, he was butt average most of the time and when he wasn't that he was absolute crap.
          You can't wrap a "rep" player who makes so make poor decisions and handling errors
          You saw a different game to me. Him and Liu were the only two causing any damage with the ball. Fergo made some great tough runs out of our red zone. Just stuffed it up with 2 crucial mistakes.
          Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Didn't Lillyman sign with Knights.
            Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
              Unrelated 3rd party sponsorships from Wizard Home Loans and City Ford.

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

The NRL squad prefers pub crawls from Coogee thru Double Bay to the Cross. With a big Australia Day Harbour cruise thrown in for some cross training.
              So city to surf, but backwards?

Comment

Originally posted by The Shoe View Post
                Moylan for junior?
                I'd take Moylan at a cheap price. He can play 6 and Keary 7. Move pearce to 9

Comment

Originally posted by The Corner Post View Post
                  Fergo is still one of the more solid wingers in the game IMO. He gets us going forward well on tackles 2 and 3. He also has a lot more strike power with a good center inside him. He and SKD tore up the right side earlier this season. He's has Aubo inside him the last couple of months, who is awesome, but not a strike center.

It would be great to see Manu become our permanent right side center and for he and Fergo to click next year.

I can also see Fergo not making Origin in 2018 (he's had a good stint in the team, well done). If anything that's better for us and means that his resigning in 2019/20 is lower. I'd love to see a Manu / Fergo right side attack for the next three seasons.

If I was to pick another buy for 2018, I'd look for a utility to replace Watson, someone like ???
                  That would be great to see as they are both awesome in attack.... only if they weren't such a terrible defensive combo. Manu has to sort his defense out. Then he walks into the right centre position

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Gee this guy has improved. Would love to see him with us but won't happen and he'd demand top dollar.
                    He has jumped Napa in Meninga's pecking order now.

ANDREW Fifita is the latest to join the World Cup rebellion, sending more shockwaves through the tournament by handing in his Kangaroos jersey to play for Tonga.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post

I'd take Moylan at a cheap price. He can play 6 and Keary 7. Move pearce to 9
                      Moylan is not the answer. He is to immature, if they go after anyone it has to be Cronk or leave things how they are.

Comment

No no no no no to Moylan. The Sharks can add him to the Duges signing.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Unrelated 3rd party sponsorships from Wizard Home Loans and City Ford.

So city to surf, but backwards?
                          Napas team mates would beat him over the line if Napa ran it normally.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                            Money is not the problem but balancing the books is.

Comment

Moylan is just okay. Cronk is the man we need but its seems ridiculous to me.

Comment

Originally posted by H.K FOO View Post
                                Moylan is just okay. Cronk is the man we need but its seems ridiculous to me.
                                True, unless there is another club who really wants Pearce.

Comment

Working...
                                X