Who's still to come in 2018??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danish View Post

If you take away the horrible match turning mistakes.... he actually had a good game.

Tremendous insight

Fergo had a huge game against the cowboys, heaps of huge runs out of dummy half, scored a try, was the only one causing their defence any problems. Without him we get totally smashed in that game. Ran for about 200m, about 3 times what JWH and Napa managed.

Yet in typical chookpen style everyone only notices the couple of dropped balls and assumes he had a shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post

Fergo had a huge game against the cowboys, heaps of huge runs out of dummy half, scored a try, was the only one causing their defence any problems. Without him we get totally smashed in that game. Ran for about 200m, about 3 times what JWH and Napa managed.

Yet in typical chookpen style everyone only notices the couple of dropped balls and assumes he had a shocker.

100%

Comment

When his errors led to points it undid alot of the good. Same went for Latrell with the kick outs. Schoolboys errors costing us a finals game is what ppl see as having a bigger impact on the result than his 200m runs and try. If he doesn't make thoses errors and his try had turned out to be the match winner, then sure different story.

Comment

Rubbish.
          While I concede he did some good things, he was butt average most of the time and when he wasn't that he was absolute crap.
          You can't wrap a "rep" player who makes so make poor decisions and handling errors
          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post
            I am sure Uncle Nick as TIT still have another signing to come, who do you speculate is going to be in the 2018 team that we don't know about?
            There will have to be some wheeling and dealing first.

We all know Trent has the best interests of the game at heart, and having a strong team on the Gold Coast is important.
            Pearce and Elgey would make an excellent halves pairing. The coast needs Pearce"s organisation.

To compensate for our goodwill, Nick will reluctently take young Ash Taylor off their hands..............................

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

Rubbish.
              While I concede he did some good things, he was butt average most of the time and when he wasn't that he was absolute crap.
              You can't wrap a "rep" player who makes so make poor decisions and handling errors
              That’s about as clueless as it gets.

Comment

fergo is rubbish, he makes too many errors. It is no coincidence that most clubs didn't want him for next year.

Comment

Moylan for junior?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

Rubbish.
                    You are a big shit talker

Comment

If you are referring to my post, i'm talking about his season. Not the Cows game.

His attitude off the field has been complete crap, and his on field form with the exception of a handful of games late this year has been very average.

Gordon, Mitchell and Toupo have all have much better seasons on and off the field, and they aren't Aussie reps.
                      Last edited by Steakface; 10-04-2017, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Choc Mundine is in talks.......
                        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Hoffman?
                          I did not know that. Thanks
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

I would like Matt Hodges and Ryan Hoffman.

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
                              Choc Mundine is in talks.......
                              Oh stop it! That'll do me.
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

I'd take Josh Morris for a discounted price!

Comment

Working...
                                X