Nrl gay marriage gf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose View Post

"unknown bloke" who has multiple #1 hits vs killing heidi, a bog average folk pop group who havent released an album since 2004. I wonder who there's more demand for?
    I'd never heard of him before but was listening to Killing Heidi just this morning.

this isn't a popularity contest. This issue here is the running of a one sided politcal agenda.
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
      Always at it with the rude and vulgar replies. Good to see your'e showing everyone the extent of your witty intellect. Very one dimensional Wayney boi.
      And your such a dumb sh|t that you keep replying. Always the bridesmaid. Well done again nancy boi

Comment

It's been common for the GF to feature international acts - Tina Turner, Billy Idol etc.

There's a good argument to feature local talent, but it's not as if this bloke is the only non-Australian to feature as part of the entertainment.

And, fwiw, as a long time rugby league supporter, I'm proud that the game's administration isn't sitting on the fence on this issue. For a sport that showcases strong masculine values, I think it's appropriate for us to acknowledge that it isn't one size fits all.

Share the love.
        Last edited by zac; 09-29-2017, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

And your such a dumb sh|t that you keep replying. Always the bridesmaid. Well done again nancy boi
          you win Wayney boi. You win the 'I am the poster with the most vile and vulgar posts' award!

I bet you reply to that Wayney boi.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
            It's been common for the GF to feature international acts - Tina Turner, Billy Idol etc.

There's a good argument to feature local talent, but it's not as if this bloke is the only non-Australian to feature as part of the entertainment.

And, fwiw, as a long time rugby league supporter, I'm proud that the game's administration isn't sitting on the fence on this issue. For a sport that showcases strong masculine values, I think it's appropriate for us to acknowledge that it isn't one size fits all.

Share the love.
            The Billy Idol fiasco was a dead set disaster!
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

Share the love.
              Annnd while we're on the topic what's the NRL'S position on asylum seekers, the North Korean missile threat etc . . Not interested, just wanna watch the footy thanks .stick your politics man

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post

Annnd while we're on the topic what's the NRL'S position on asylum seekers, the North Korean missile threat etc . . Not interested, just wanna watch the footy thanks .stick your politics man
                Good point. Let's get Psy out instead.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

you win Wayney boi. You win the 'I am the poster with the most vile and vulgar posts' award!

I bet you reply to that Wayney boi.
                  'Bring on 30 of them. I will stand up to all of them'
                  Just for you nancy boi.

Comment

I knew it! Thanks for proving me right Wayney boi.

I bet your next reply will include some sort of name calling, vile foul mouthed abuse or a homophobic slur.

Knowing that you like to abuse people by using derogatory terms of homophobic hate, what are your thoughts on the topic of this thread?
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

I knew it! Thanks for proving me right Wayney boi.

I bet your next reply will include some sort of name calling, vile foul mouthed abuse or a homophobic slur.

Knowing that you like to abuse people by using derogatory terms of homophobic hate, what are your thoughts on the topic of this thread?
                      Get farked ya raging homo.
                      Got you again ya nancy boi bridesmaid.
                      Hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Thanks Wayney boi.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Thanks Wayney boi.
                          No worries nancy boi. NO LUBE.

Comment

Good point. Let's get Psy out instead.
                            Psy would still be more popular than killing heidi

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

Psy would still be more popular than killing heidi
                              Lol I get you're not a fan . Just the first aussie group that popped into my head . You choose then mate doesn't matter . Meatloaf was another international failure. Plenty of great local talent to choose from . I thought we were over the cultural cringe but obviously not. Farking pissed off our roosters aren't playing Sunday! That is all..

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post

Lol I get you're not a fan . Just the first aussie group that popped into my head . You choose then mate doesn't matter . Meatloaf was another international failure. Plenty of great local talent to choose from . I thought we were over the cultural cringe but obviously not. Farking pissed off our roosters aren't playing Sunday! That is all..
                                The point is that it makes perfect sense to get the biggest act they can to play the GF, Macklemore is bigger than any aussie act right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X