Nrl gay marriage gf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nrl gay marriage gf

Gay marriage grand final? Nrl has turned the grand final into a political event. What is the world coming to. Cant it just be a sport

I agree. I don't think it's got any place in sport, especially politicising the showpiece of our game.
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Aw, come on. Live and let live.
      Voting yes is a no brainer.

Comment

Let the gays be just as unhappy as the rest of us married people I reckon.
        But i'd prefer Midnight Oil playing pre-match.

Comment

Originally posted by 2 weeks View Post
          Let the gays be just as unhappy as the rest of us married people I reckon.
          But i'd prefer Midnight Oil playing pre-match.
          I like your choice.

What about AC/DC playing its a long way to the top?

Failing to get Oils or Akka Dakka we could get ex Norths Jason Martin playing 'Take me to the Top'.
          Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
          What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

The United States of America is the most socially and morally backward country not currently under Sharia law and they have same-sex marriage. I always thought Australia was progressive but with Tony Torquemada and Obersturmbannführer Dutton controlling No Balls Malcolm, we're a joke.
            SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
              I agree. I don't think it's got any place in sport, especially politicising the showpiece of our game.
              Exactly it is an NRL grand final not the mardi gras FFS. There are hundreds of homegrown musicians better than this unknown bloke . Killing Heidi rock , any local act for that matter..

Comment

Rugby League is progressively being ruined. It used to be a great game. I won’t be watching this trash. It’s suppoosed to be a sport which brings fans together for the love of the contest. There’s always the chance of fights breaking out because it’s a divisive issue. Running political campaigns during a GF is an act of desperation. The NRL should promote Rugby League nothing else.
                “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Macklemore is playing Same love because it was a #1 hit in australia. And sport has been political since the nazi olympics, get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                    Macklemore is playing Same love because it was a #1 hit in australia. And sport has been political since the nazi olympics, get used to it.
                    I wonder what would happen if someone spoke about gay politics and plebecites to a Nazi back in the day then?
                    Last edited by rented tracksuit; 09-29-2017, 02:22 AM.
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Politics and sport don't mix.

Comment

Keep politics out of sports.

Greenturd, whether he personally supports the issue or not, had no business mixing the two.

Comment

An international music star is performing, amongst others, his biggest hit at the NRL GF.

There is only politics in this if you look for it.

No one would be saying as much if that ****ing dumb and wasteful postal survey wasn't taking place at the time.

Comment

Why was this bought up on this forum, it's supposed to be all about Roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                              So Nelson Mandela shouldn’t have gotten involved with rugby?

I think no voters are angry about it because large institutions are speaking against their stance. They have nothing wrong with churches using tax-free money to preach against SSM though. I mean... should politics and religion get crossed over like that? Mr Abbott will say ‘yes’ because it almost always suits his agenda to tell the converted that conservative politics are the chosen politics of their church.

Business is business. People are paying money for the tickets to hear a chart topping musician as part of the pre-game entertainment. They know the programme and can choose not to buy tickets if they don’t wanna see it. NOBODY is forcing them to turn on the footy or attend the game.

The NRL has previously taken stances against things like pokie bans, carbon trading schemes and mining taxes (cash for comment style). Conservatives are only getting angry now because it isn’t promoting their stance on SSM.

Comment

Working...
                              X