Disgusted...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgusted...

Grrr....i just got angry, disappointed again ..

I still can't believe what a rank missed opportunity that was with SO much in our favour.

Grmpelstukmiceinhopf!!

I'm still in a state of shock.

What a golden opportunity missed.

Grand Final week is the best week ever.

And we blew it. Choked. Collapsed. Crumbled.

What a flat feeling for everyone involved in the club. Robbo would be absolutely crushed I reckon.

Comment

Get over it bitches.

Comment

We simply threw it away.. pathetic all round

Comment

yes qwe did but its over now no more games till feb or march, just the way it is!

Comment

Originally posted by H.K FOO View Post
            Get over it bitches.
            Have you? If so, how did you do it?
            I remain angry and disappointed if I let myself.
            I also wonder how the players are feeling and wonder if they feel any pain at all over their pathetic display against the cows.
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Lets play JWH and Napa on the wing next year. Can get away with playing second rowers in the centres for a game or two, but it will eventually catch up with you!
              Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

I also wonder how the players are feeling and wonder if they feel any pain at all over their pathetic display against the cows.
                I'm sure they had a ripe old time during their Mad Monday celebrations and certainly feeling alot better than alot of the clubs fans are feeling at the moment.

Comment

Yes very depressing.

www.lifeline.org.au

Comment

Originally posted by redrooster View Post
                    We simply threw it away.. pathetic all round
                    We beat ourselves. Cowboys didn't beat us,

Comment

Roosters made almost 100 more tackles, completed at 68%, had 42% possession, eight fewer sets of six, and made four times more errors than the cows (many idiotic). Yes, they definitely beat themselves and made the cows look good. The Roosters are a dumb team and have been for quite some time which makes me wonder where is the coach in all this?

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Yes because it is just a game of football. Very disappointed still but not crying into my cereal and starting threads on the interwebs to make myself feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post
                          Lets play JWH and Napa on the wing next year. Can get away with playing second rowers in the centres for a game or two, but it will eventually catch up with you!
                          backrowers in the centres was never going to go well. We were very short on backline depth

Comment

Originally posted by H.K FOO View Post

Yes because it is just a game of football. Very disappointed still but not crying into my cereal and starting threads on the interwebs to make myself feel better.
                            I was waiting for someone to say "it's just a game of football." You don't think we all know that? Yes, it's just a bloody game and most of us shouldn't care so much but humans will do human things. Oh to be as enlightened as you foo.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I was waiting for someone to say "it's just a game of football." You don't think we all know that? Yes, it's just a bloody game and most of us shouldn't care so much but humans will do human things. Oh to be as enlightened as you foo.
                              You asked me a question and I answered you. If that offends you I suggest you get farked mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X