This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keggs View Post
    and Rooster6 is too selfish and enjoys his power trip too much to do anything about it.
    R6 has already answered questions on this topic a few times.
    Moderators only have certain scope.
    I've had blues with the bloke as a poster, but sure as hell wouldn't attack him for something he can't control, when he's donating his free time >???
    I dont agree with 6's approach to sport, but I am proof that he ain't on a power trip, coz I haven't been banned.

Comment

I'm a R6 supporter for the fact he volunteers and undertakes service to others. I don't agree with everyone on this site but then again don't expect everyone to agree with me either.

i don't judge R6 re his decisions to ban because he has access to more facts than I do. Sometimes you need to walk a mile in someone's shoes before you can judge
      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

R6 looooooooooooooooooves you.
        Thsts one more than loves you Wayney boi!
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Thsts one more than loves you Wayney boi!
          Your his favourite whinger tracky dacks boi.

Comment

Your his favourite whinger tracky dacks boi.
            All your posts are SPAM Wayney boi. Now stop licking your lips. It's not that type of spam!
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post

R6 has already answered questions on this topic a few times.
              Moderators only have certain scope.
              I've had blues with the bloke as a poster, but sure as hell wouldn't attack him for something he can't control, when he's donating his free time >???
              I dont agree with 6's approach to sport, but I am proof that he ain't on a power trip, coz I haven't been banned.
              i agree with you for the most part Eddie but can't agree on the power trip thing. If you are proof he/she/it isn't on a power trip, then I am proof that they are. I have only ever copped cheeky little digs from this person for no reason at all. They don't reply to PMs regarding issues that only they as a mod can rectify which tells me the advocate those issues. Not very becoming for the sites only (usually) active mod.

I dont think attacking the R6 here publicly is the right thing to do either so for that part, I apologize. I just had to get that off my chest. Peace R6.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

i agree with you for the most part Eddie but can't agree on the power trip thing. If you are proof he/she/it isn't on a power trip, then I am proof that they are. I have only ever copped cheeky little digs from this person for no reason at all. They don't reply to PMs regarding issues that only they as a mod can rectify which tells me the advocate those issues. Not very becoming for the sites only (usually) active mod.

I dont think attacking the R6 here publicly is the right thing to do either so for that part, I apologize. I just had to get that off my chest. Peace R6.
                R6 still thinks you are an A grade whinger tracky dacks boi.

Comment

R6 still thinks you are an A grade whinger tracky dacks boi.
                  Pls get back on topic Wayney boi.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Pls get back on topic Wayney boi.
                    Im on topic tracky dacks boi.

Comment

I responded to the last topic about this. I offered solutions. I offered my time. I PM'ed Chris. I even sent him a invite via Linkedin. To their credit the mods are manually battling spam, when it should be automated.

After all this effort on my part, no reply from Chris. Nothing. If he doesn't have time to properly maintain the site, he should give it up.

Hell it would be trivial to move it and host it elsewhere (but not free).
                      Originally posted by jism
                      I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Maybe, like just about everyone here, he realizes you are a troll. For sure you have had previous usernames which you have admitted to but wont reveal. You are trolling hard but you are boring and not smart. How about stop playing victim and shutting your piehole?

Comment

Originally posted by H.K FOO View Post

Maybe, like just about everyone here, he realizes you are a troll. For sure you have had previous usernames which you have admitted to but wont reveal. Hlw about stop playing victim and shutting your piehole?
                          What have I admitted to? Pls enlighten me with your awesome knowledge of me oh Mrs know it all!?!?!

You are obviously a user who has been here before so I would say that makes YOU the troll. Sorry I can't relate with your experience.

If youve got something, prove it. Show us all how big of a know it all you are and out me otherwise admit you are wrong and man up hero.

Im looking forward to your reply and how original you will be considering not one person on here can prove something that isn't true and believe me, they have tried.

I'm sorry to reply in this tone but I won't let a wannabe like you Foo to push without being pushed back.

And just to quote you troll, "thanks for the abuse".
                          Last edited by rented tracksuit; 09-20-2017, 03:54 AM.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

What have I admitted to? Pls enlighten me with your awesome knowledge of me oh Mrs know it all!?!?!

You are obviously a user who has been here before so I would say that makes YOU the troll. Sorry I can't relate with your experience.

If youve got something, prove it. Show us all how big of a know it all you are and out me otherwise admit you are wrong and man up hero.

Im looking forward to your reply and how original you will be considering not one person on here can prove something that isn't true and believe me, they have tried.

I'm sorry to reply in this tone but I won't let a wannabe like you Foo to push without being pushed back.

And just to quote you troll, "thanks for the abuse".
                            Geez your popular snookler boi.

Comment

Geez your popular snookler boi.
                              Unlike you Wayney boi, I don't copy others and I'm not that desperate to crave popularity.
                              Last edited by rented tracksuit; 09-20-2017, 03:26 PM.
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Unlike you Wayney boi, I don't copy others and I'm not that desperate to crave I don't crave popularity.
                                Yeah I know what you mean snorkler boi I copy everyone. Thats so I can be popular.

Comment

Working...
                                X