• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How relaxing watching the desperation this weekend

we know who plays storm

I hope Parra & Cows play hard tonight
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

I cant see the Cowboys getting over Parra. It would be a different story if Thurston was playing.
    For me it will be the Chooks v Parra next week with a Roosters win. The Chooks are a better team than Parra so it comes down to the Chooks desire & commitment.

Comment

Perfect match is an extra time slug-a-thon. Perhaps a couple of injuries and a sendoff to the winning team. A press conference with the winning coach getting fined tops the night.

am I dreaming the impossible dream?
      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
        am I dreaming the impossible dream?
        No. The impossible dream is if there was a way they could both lose.

Comment

I don't really care what happens tonight. We will have to beat one ir the other to make the GF so either way, same outcome. What I'm interested in is seeing the Gronkos and the Sunshower smashing each other senseless next week before one of them hopefully meets us in the GF.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Ok. I'll settle for mid week replay
            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
              I don't really care what happens tonight. We will have to beat one ir the other to make the GF so either way, same outcome. What I'm interested in is seeing the Gronkos and the Sunshower smashing each other senseless next week before one of them hopefully meets us in the GF.
              Agreed. Both teams are basically 1 man teams who will look to smash through us with one bloke. If we play properly, we should beat either.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Agreed. Both teams are basically 1 man teams who will look to smash through us with one bloke. If we play properly, we should beat either.
                Towelmylolo and ramrod?

Comment

I just enjoy watching Moses miss tackles that disloyal wannabe impersonator of a football player.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                    I just enjoy watching Moses miss tackles that disloyal wannabe impersonator of a football player.
                    Why is he disloyal?
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Lets not get too confident here people, im hoping for extra time & multiple injuries tonight though

Comment

The week off is a beauty.

Comment

Working...
                        X