No announcement yet.

NRL's Dream Team for GF Win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The years I have thought things were not quite right are 2010 and 2014.

2010 all season St George got the calls. Outside backs always offside and 1000s of passes from DH forward.
    2014 that was the most obvious infact it started in 2013 but Souff$ could not capitalise. How strange it was to see the Burgii not get penalties for every dropped ball in 2015 onwards.

Alot of people will tell me 2016 was pretty on the nose too but I didn't see it as much as those 2 years
    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OG ROOSTER View Post

Yo you have tipped us to lose for months. During the games you hate on our team, coach and players yo. What is you? Bandwagon farking nuffie or a pre-ejacoolating wimp?
      Last time I'll bite you lowly pond scum.

I've never bagged the coach. I'm one of his biggest fans. LIE

I don't hate on the team. I defend Pearce, Fergo, even Friend often. I get emotional during gameday threads but I dont recall ever flat out abusing a player. Ill call out dumb mistakes that's about it. LIE

When have I tipped us to lose? I said wed beat Brissy and I reckon we'll smash Parra. I tipped us to lose in Melbourne. Oh gee what a shock. LIE

Bandwagoner? I spend 2k every time we make a GF to go down. Im a member year after year and ive bled rwb since I became a fan in the year 2000. LIE

So go crawl back under your bridge you stupid miserable ****ing troll.
      Last edited by Tommy Smith; 09-11-2017, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post

Tommy mate, its not Turk.

I went to the footy with him and grilled him about this one lol. Og (Oj) posts at times Turk or his aliases wont. Turk is here for sure lol but Oj aint him.

Oj also posted at times i was with Turk and we were watching the game and Turk sure as hell wasnt posting at that time. We were having a few drinks and watching the game and biting nails lol. Plus his family was in tow and he was running around being a great dad, etc like letting his youngest to meet the players etc after the game with the other fans etc. While this was all going on, Oj was posting as i read the game thread and others later that evening.

I assure u Oj aint me either lol. I suspect he is a member who was banned in the past few months coming back in a new guise. I actually think he has pulled it off quite well,

Well done Oj, whoever u r.
        Lol I'll take your word for it mate.

Turk has trolled me successfully enough over the years that I just assume every 2nd new incarnation is him Apologies to Turk if hes reading.

I'm having a bad morning at work so OG aka Flo Rida haa got me hook line and sinker atm. He must be laughing his ass off in his mums basement right now.
        Last edited by Tommy Smith; 09-11-2017, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
          Last time I'll bite you lowly pond scum.

I've never bagged the coach. I'm one of his biggest fans. LIE

I don't hate on the team. I defend Pearce, Fergo, even Friend often. I get emotional during gameday threads but I dont recall every flat out abusing a player. LIE

When have I tipped us to lose? I said wed beat Brissy and I reckon we'll smash Parra. I tipped us to lose in Melbourne. Oh gee what a shock. LIE

Bandwagoner? I spend 2k every time we make a GF to go down. Im a member year after year and ive bled rwb since I became a fan in the year 2000. LIE

So go crawl back under your bridge you stupid miserable ****ing troll.
          Yo do you want me to quote your posts? You are infamous son as the weakest bandwagoner there is. You are weak and don't deserve to watch this team shitbag you know what Im sayin. Don't make me find your posts and make you look like a bigger LIAR and FOOL than you are already known to be #soft #bandwagon #loveyourteam #noloyalty #farkingscumbag

Comment

Yo this bloke is preejacoolating on every NRL forum. Oh we can't win, oh I can't take, oh fark Pearce, Oh fark Robbo you know what Im sayin. You is a mega muppet with a big yellow streak down your spine you dawg

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post

Prior the 72 season, Page sent off - 3 Easts players yes 3 against Manly on the SCG. One being Johnny Peard, I cant recall the others even though I was there tho maybe Artie and John Quayle or Laurie Freier.
              I was at that game with my father! Looking down on Page's carnage from the Noble Stand. No wonder I'm paranoid - it was the result of post-traumatic stress syndrome in childhood!

I think Jim Morgan was one of the others sent off. Maybe Quayle too.

Comment

Tommy Smith
                Tommy Smith replied to GAME DAY THREAD - Brisbane Broncos
                in Sydney Roosters Discussion
                09-08-2017, 09:32 PM
                This team.

What the **** is this shit?!
                See more | Go to post in Sydney Roosters Discussion
                09-08-2017, 09:31 PM
                ****ing lol

This team.

Tommy Smith
                Tommy Smith replied to GAME DAY THREAD - Brisbane Broncos
                in Sydney Roosters Discussion
                09-08-2017, 09:28 PM
                Om ****ing god

what is this
                See more | Go to post 09-08-2017, 09:07 PM
                I cant believe how dumb we are

**** off 7 tackle sets

what the ****kk
                And then the strip!

We're still so ****ING DUMB!

Comment

Lol that's what I always do. Which I said.

I didn't single any player out for nasty abuse.

As if 95% of fans watching our game on Friday didn't react the same way.

Nice try

Comment

Originally posted by OG ROOSTER View Post
                    Yo this bloke is preejacoolating on every NRL forum. Oh we can't win, oh I can't take, oh fark Pearce, Oh fark Robbo you know what Im sayin. You is a mega muppet with a big yellow streak down your spine you dawg
                    I always defend Pearce. I love Robbo.

Nice try again

Keep fishing though...

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                      I always defend Pearce. I love Robbo.

Nice try again

Keep fishing though...
                      Yo if you were a man you would admit what you do and go to the corner you know what Im sayin. I loathe bandwagon fans like you. Go support GWS you know what Im saying Paper Mache boy.

Comment

Bring back Mungo Jerry & the Goat family I reckon. (lime, lemon & scape)

Comment

Tommy Yellowspine Smith on Tet's classic hit;

09-02-2017, 04:17 PM
                          Now Tetevano gone for the season for a high shot perhaps.

Lulzzz

The most Roosters performance ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                            The years I have thought things were not quite right are 2010 and 2014.

2010 all season St George got the calls. Outside backs always offside and 1000s of passes from DH forward.
                            2014 that was the most obvious infact it started in 2013 but Souff$ could not capitalise. How strange it was to see the Burgii not get penalties for every dropped ball in 2015 onwards.

Alot of people will tell me 2016 was pretty on the nose too but I didn't see it as much as those 2 years
                            Thing with both of your examples is that BOTH teams went from premiers to flops overnight.

2010 What bugged me was that St Joke got to sign a rep player for the latter part of the season on half the minimum wage (when they were already #1 on the ladder). The NRL fast tracked the approval and made it all happen ASAP. I say this because I've never seen another deal where a mid-season signing has been squished into what we know was a FULL cap, using a figure that was less than half minimum wage.

Gas provided that tiny bit extra that they needed in order to not choke. IMO the NRL shoulda forced St George to pay market rate for him ($1M+ a season in France was his previous contract) and should not have made a new rule where 1/2 a season means you can accept less than minimum wage. I mean imagine if mid-season in 2010 we'd signed SBW on $50k a season... would it have been accepted? No. 2015... could we sign Fergo mid-season for full price? No. Gas for $50k a season was a joke. St Joke were over the cap IMO...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post
                                Do you REALLY think C Smith, club captain, state captain, national captain, most origin wins, most origin series, most tests, most club games and whatever else he has, doesn't deserve recognition?

Look hard inside, you know you have to agree, you just don't like him. Neither do I, but he deserves the recognition.
                                Agreed.

Maybe be the NRL could buy him a boat and not count it in the salary cap.
                                Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Working...
                                X