No announcement yet.

GAME DAY THREAD - Brisbane Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still can't believe they have chosen Nikoryma to be at full back. And I thought Watson was short... Im thinking that Kahu will be there in some if not most of the game.

Bombs away!!!

Comment

Just spoke with Eddie, he is still no where near 100 percent but is on the mend. In true Eddie fashion he tips a Roosters win by 32.
      Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
        Just spoke with Eddie, he is still no where near 100 percent but is on the mend. In true Eddie fashion he tips a Roosters win by 32.
        Thanks PD. It's not much but I hope the Roosters can do enough this year to give him a much needed boost.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
          I still can't believe they have chosen Nikoryma to be at full back. And I thought Watson was short... Im thinking that Kahu will be there in some if not most of the game.

Bombs away!!!
          ben barba went alright at fullback

Comment

Originally posted by boogie View Post
            ben barba went alright at fullback
            Ben Barba who?
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
              Ben Barba who?
              ben barba

Comment

Originally posted by boogie View Post

ben barba
                who?..

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Sony Bill wishes us the best tonight. If he really wants to help out he can put on a jersey and get out there.
                  “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

who?..
                    Please dont derail the match day thread too ffs.

Comment

• point is ben barba was small and did well at fullback its not a given that a short fella is going to be bad at fullback gotta respect the talented nikorima

Comment

• Yo can anyone confirm Toups is a definite starter? No late changes? Have not been this excited all season you know what Im sayin

Comment

• Originally posted by boogie View Post
                          point is ben barba was small and did well at fullback its not a given that a short fella is going to be bad at fullback gotta respect the talented nikorima
                          Yo the Nikorima bro at the Broncs goes ok. yeah he is gonna be under pressure and nervous and I hope we bomb him a bunch. I says Niko can hold his own yo. I more worried about their forwards yo

Comment

• C'mon chooks time to beat all comers yeeeeewwwwwww

Comment

• There's a very strong westerly wind to deal with too. I think both teams are going to struggle handling kicks. And I don't think Nikorima will be fullback.

Comment

• It's blowing a gale at the stadium. West Sou Wester. A ugly wind - glad we have experience at the back compared to our opposition. Gordon once again could be the difference - goal kicking important tonite in what will be a very close game.

Comment

Working...
                                X