No announcement yet.

Matt Moylan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moylan supposedly has a problem with coach Griffin and a swap deal with the Sharks for Maloney is being discussed..

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
      I have many contacts throughout the Riff, the bloke is an arrogant toss, most the young blokes hate him and his attitude, he would be poison, hope he lands at Souffs
      I get that impression about him as well.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by ToddtheSod View Post

No it means penis
        And penis means coq.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

I must have missed that lesson in mathematics. Sorry it's gone over my head .
          the fat carnt noticed it though

Comment

rothwit believes that Moyland will do a swapsie with bbq. bbq at the riff. hmmmmmm apparently he wanted a 3yr deal.
            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

We need fast tall outside backs. Jordan rapana would look good in rwb

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
                We need fast tall outside backs. Jordan rapana would look good in rwb
                Good luck getting him. Canberra would sell off Parliament House to keep him.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Rapana is amazing.

Might be the best winger I've seen... but a pipedream to see him in the rwb.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                    Rapana is amazing.

Might be the best winger I've seen... but a pipedream to see him in the rwb.
                    you must not be watching footy long if rapana is the best winger you ever saw

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                      But the commentators seem to notice the flashy things he does but ignore the lazy stuff.
                      He is not the only player this applies to - has anyone noticed how the commentators get their pets of the day and ride them to death - usually the "kiss of death" or "commentators curse" strikes them down eventually.

Comment

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugb...09-guv1m1.html

29 year wingers are not worth the money.
                        SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by Game Fowl View Post

He is not the only player this applies to - has anyone noticed how the commentators get their pets of the day and ride them to death - usually the "kiss of death" or "commentators curse" strikes them down eventually.
                          I get tired of the Jimmy the Jet references every time I watch the Broncos for one.

Comment

Ok ill settle for nick cotric then

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
                              Ok ill settle for nick cotric then
                              I just can't believe that kid is still 18. Has an amazing physique for 18. Bit like myself when I..............
                              Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post

I just can't believe that kid is still 18. Has an amazing physique for 18. Bit like myself when I..............
                                Yeah me too. My dad said i had shoulders like a brown snake when i was 18 ,and lucky legs

Comment

Working...
                                X