Matt Moylan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToddtheSod View Post
    And what do you mean about loyalty, this is his first year? I'll look into this "salary cap" you speak of, if you look up loyalty.
    Is Sod another word for unintelligent?
    Last edited by Thirteen; 09-04-2017, 04:03 PM.

Comment

I don't think he is a complete liability in defence at all. Opposition run their backrowers at the little guys. Has been happening for ever and a day. Little guys like Keary make most of these tackles and miss some. But what I love about Keary is that he never just throws an arm out. He always puts his body in the way. The kid has a big heart.
      Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Yeah I know about the salary and our use of it. I see Keary as a time bomb..I'll admit that for a number of games this year he has been been our go to guy and he stood up when we needed him...but I just don't think he can win a comp with him as our 6, he is still a complete liability in defence and in any type of big game that's an issue.
        Didn't Souffs win a comp with Kearny at 6. ?
        Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Yeah I know about the salary and our use of it. I see Keary as a time bomb..I'll admit that for a number of games this year he has been been our go to guy and he stood up when we needed him...but I just don't think he can win a comp with him as our 6, he is still a complete liability in defence and in any type of big game that's an issue.
          Souths managed to win 1 with keary at 6.

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
            I have many contacts throughout the Riff, the bloke is an arrogant toss, most the young blokes hate him and his attitude, he would be poison, hope he lands at Souffs
            Mmmmm.

Comment

Pearce to play the same roll as Hunt ( impact hooker). Moylan to 7 and Keary stays at 6. Yipppppeeeee

Comment

Todd the Bogg you are either Matt Moylan, a Souffs Troll or an idiot.

I also know a few people out Penrith way and he is apparently trouble with a capital T like Jarryd Hayne. Would cost an absolute shitload and Keary will probably part of a premiership here at the Roosters in the next couple of years. Also signing someone like Moylan means we would have to let go of a one or two youngsters plus Keary cos he wouldnt be coming for Keary money.

Moylan is also injury prone and a dodgy defender at 6 anyway.

Now go away lol....
                Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

I can't believe we wouldnt be interested in this bloke. Still waiting for the roosters to be mentioned as a likely club....I am not completely sold on Keary...he's a great 14, but that's it at this stage....honestly, are we any chance of getting Matt at all?
                  Keary is a better all round player than Moylan, is more of a team player, is a better defender, and seems to fit in with the culture of the club.

Whereas Moylan is a prima donna who has just been given time off at finals time to sort out his 'personal issues'. This after being dropped earlier in the season for disciplinary reasons.

So it's a no from me. I can't imagine why anyone would think we should sign him.

Seriously, if you think Keary can't defend, you're not watching closely enough.

Comment

I have always had the opinion that he's a bit over rated and worth no where near the coin he'd be expecting.

Comment

I've never been a fan of Moylan. No thanks. If Gus doesn't want him it says something.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Is Sod another word for unintelligent?
                        No it means penis

Comment

No it means penis
                          Hahaha i agree with this.

As 'the' means micro...
                          Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                          What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

No it means penis
                            Lol. Don't take the abuse to heart . I'm not sure you should get called an idiot for giving your opinion but that's a forum these days I suppose.
                            Keep the opinions coming. The more ppl on this site the better imo.
                            Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

No it means penis
                              Well that was unexpected, I thought sod meant turf,dirt etc.

ie. calling someone a sod is the equivalent of calling them dirt.
                              Originally posted by jism
                              I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Apparently the Panthers said to us, and I quote

" Can we swap Moylan for your number 7 - Pearce"

That's where all this has come from.............................................. ..

Comment

Working...
                                X