Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Trent Robinson, I have had an epiphany.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel we need to give manu a real crack next season or we could lose him id hate to see him leave his defence needs work but his offence is nice we have a real log jam developing but injuries origin happen , i dont want to lose more young talent ie watson

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
      Does anyone else here think that it would be a good idea next season to move Fergo back to right centre and have Flash play right wing outside him?
      Yes. He is a centre, not a winger.

Comment

Fergo has been awesome since origin.

I reckon they still want Manu at right centre. His defence will get a massive overhaul in the off season.
        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Proof the prehistoric monster's form requires a few big nights out.

Long may the beast continue, we seem to be benefitting from his fall from grace and maybe his reconcilation with his missus.

Onya Fergo.

Claims that the hotel room of Josh Dugan and Blake Ferguson was damaged after a boozy night in the lead-up to Origin II surfaced at the NSWRL board meeting that ...

Comment

Originally posted by The Chook View Post
            Proof the prehistoric monster's form requires a few big nights out.

Long may the beast continue, we seem to be benefitting from his fall from grace and maybe his reconcilation with his missus.

Onya Fergo.
            Happy wife happy life

Comment

Is Fergo related to Steve Matai? He seems to sustain and miraculously recover from near-fatal injuries at least once per game.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
                Is Fergo related to Steve Matai? He seems to sustain and miraculously recover from near-fatal injuries at least once per game.
                So true. Like his homey Duges. Fergo looks like he needs to go to the hospital and 5 minutes later seems unbothered and this happens every week. sometime multiple times.

Comment

Originally posted by OG ROOSTER View Post

So true. Like his homey Duges. Fergo looks like he needs to go to the hospital and 5 minutes later seems unbothered and this happens every week. sometime multiple times.
                  Lol, these days when Fergo pulls out of a tackle looking shot I don't worry. However, unlike Dugan who lets the whole world know he has hurt his head even if it is his ankle, Fergo quietly slips back to take his position.
                  Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                  What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by The Chook View Post
                    About Fergo and his form.

Loving the out of control Fergo and long may it continue.
                    Love it.
                    Sick of the press making big deals over nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

Lol, these days when Fergo pulls out of a tackle looking shot I don't worry. However, unlike Dugan who lets the whole world know he has hurt his head even if it is his ankle, Fergo quietly slips back to take his position.
                      You obviously did not see Ferguson's carry on after he was injured against the Storm. Everyone was convinced he was gone for the game and not the season, but after writhing and screaming in pain for a few minutes he went back into position and stayed on for the full 80, much to the disappointment of Joey Manu who was sprinting up and down the sideline itching to make it onto the field.

Dugan and Ferguson are similar in so many ways. Both of them get injured each game and after a bit of a sook, keep on playing once they realise they are not to get (a) attention or (b) a penalty.
                      Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

You obviously did not see Ferguson's carry on after he was injured against the Storm. Everyone was convinced he was gone for the game and not the season, but after writhing and screaming in pain for a few minutes he went back into position and stayed on for the full 80, much to the disappointment of Joey Manu who was sprinting up and down the sideline itching to make it onto the field.

Dugan and Ferguson are similar in so many ways. Both of them get injured each game and after a bit of a sook, keep on playing once they realise they are not to get (a) attention or (b) a penalty.
                        Never seen Fergo pretend he is injured for a penalty. And you won't see it.

He is more Matai than Dugan.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Never seen Fergo pretend he is injured for a penalty. And you won't see it.

He is more Matai than Dugan.
                          Agreed yo. Let not forget what a tough sport it is. You dont play NRL if yA aint tough.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

Well sorry Novice I didn't.

I was overseas and my stream was dropping out all the time but I saw the comments on the chookpen site. Was that when he got taken out from about 2m high. If so he is lucky to be alive but lets criticise lol..was it a shoulder or upper arm on which he landed?

He could have got a burner. I have copped those sort of injuries but not from 2m high and they hurt like hell then settle down to a general soreness, which the adreneline of playing will block out until you cool down.

Please tell me another time which he has done this (Carry on like a pork chop) when he wasn't obviously hurt? I am sure on that time he bloody well was hurt.
                            Last edited by 4 the all in brawl; 08-29-2017, 04:12 PM.
                            Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                            What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Let fergo run out with 4 on his back and watch his confidence grow. Its funny but for a bloke who i reckon thinks himself a centre playing wing , a simple thing like what number is on your back can make all the difference for some players. Winger have always been called blokes who hang around footballers. Same said for latrell he is a confidence player too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
                                Let fergo run out with 4 on his back and watch his confidence grow. Its funny but for a bloke who i reckon thinks himself a centre playing wing , a simple thing like what number is on your back can make all the difference for some players. Winger have always been called blokes who hang around footballers. Same said for latrell he is a confidence player too.
                                Hmm maybe...but I think part of Fergos recent top form has been a bit of an "up yours" for winging him.

Comment

Working...
                                X