Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that was a pretty good

debut from Radley.
    First starting hit out from Watson apart from a couple of early errors.
    Sparking the attack from Pierce and Keary
    JWH, SST, Matto, Titivano and I thought Liu played great in the forwards.
    We look more solid with Aubbbo in defence.
    Fergo our rocks and diamonds but SKD still the king of rocks and diamonds playing for the Knights
    Coinsidering we had 2 guys in the spine one debuting and one playing his first full game at fullback I am pretty happy with a 28-4 win.
    All in all a pretty good night as we have now 30 points and will make the 8 at the very least and can challenge for a top 4 spot.
    By jongos it was cold out there tonight.

The Chook

Radley was great I thought.

Comment

pearce went very well asexpected, we do miss jake and cords though?

Comment

ill probably never cheer for another teams player after they score..ever ahain!

Comment

Radley did very well, glad we didn't start with Cornish his defence in the middle was horrendous. I'd be surprised if he gets a run next week.

Good to have SST back too, this guy has got to be the most underrated forward in the comp. Absolute gun.

Good win for the points differential & no injuries so happy days!

Comment

never really got out of 2nd gear, they did enough to win nothing more. Hopefully we'll play our best footy in the finals.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
              never really got out of 2nd gear, they did enough to win nothing more. Hopefully we'll play our best footy in the finals.
              Well that's pretty good Ray. We don't have to play premiership winnimg footy in July against the Knights. Just getting our depth some experience and confidence and Flash, Cords and Jack Friend will be refreshed when hopefully we build for the charge against the better sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                Radley did very well, glad we didn't start with Cornish his defence in the middle was horrendous. I'd be surprised if he gets a run next week.

Good to have SST back too, this guy has got to be the most underrated forward in the comp. Absolute gun.

Masterstroke from Robbo in hindsight, as Radley is such a rugged player for his age.

Comment

Good player Radley...throw in collins and its a good build up for next year
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Gee he is starting to remind me of taumololo. When he really revs up and drives into the defence he looks scary, be great when he is back to full fitness and he already looks confident
                    with his acl injury.

Comment

I thought Radley was great and his fitness looked outstanding. IMO Tetevano has lost a leg since earlier in the season, not going nearly as well. Matterson was good again

Comment

Solid performance.

Big game coming up this week. If we beat the Cowboys we are in the box seat to get a top four position.

Every game's important (and if we lose this week and win the next five we will come top two), but in terms of setting a platform against quality opposition, this weekend is a big opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by The Chook View Post
                          debut from Radley.
                          First starting hit out from Watson apart from a couple of early errors.
                          Sparking the attack from Pierce and Keary
                          JWH, SST, Matto, Titivano and I thought Liu played great in the forwards.
                          We look more solid with Aubbbo in defence.
                          Fergo our rocks and diamonds but SKD still the king of rocks and diamonds playing for the Knights
                          Coinsidering we had 2 guys in the spine one debuting and one playing his first full game at fullback I am pretty happy with a 28-4 win.
                          All in all a pretty good night as we have now 30 points and will make the 8 at the very least and can challenge for a top 4 spot.
                          By jongos it was cold out there tonight.

The Chook
                          Radleys mates on the western side were fantastic entertainment.

Comment

Pearce was very average. Brock Lamb had 4 repeat sets to Pearces' 0... Apart from a try assist, Pearce was lacking. Unless, I'm mistaken, the crowd around me, all agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post

Radleys mates on the western side were fantastic entertainment.
                              Agree...

Comment

Working...
                              X