Blake Ferguson to sign a new Roosters deal in coming weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

It's weird that many of us (including me) have written off our 2017 chances. BUT those scumbags at SPORTSBET have us as favourites to meet STORM in the grand final ???????????????

The injuries certainly will not help as will the lack of an actual goal-kicker

But are we going to make the Top 8?

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

The only thing that ever made him special as a player is his long absent power running game. Even that has been extinct since he joined us, and has probably disappeared forever when he fkd his ankle about 3 odd years ago.

He has no other redeeming features - no footy brain, poor defender, average passing skills, no kicking.etc.
      The opening statement for our re-negotiations with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

But are we going to make the Top 8?
        Touche. Yeah I've fallen on my sword. I've said before I didn't think we would. But looking at the remainder of the draw, many teams in the top 10 play each other. Also, we could not win another game this year to miss the 8. So my knee jerk rant aside, Yes I think we will make the 8. but not the top 4

Unfortunately, I can't see us beating the likes of Storm, Broncos, Sharks, even Cows & Manly if they are at full strength and play mistake free.

However, I will keep hoping (I'd even be praying if I was religious) that our centres/wingers start defending well, and we find some much needed go forward.

Cheers..
        Last edited by PeeGee; 07-18-2017, 09:36 AM.
        Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by crikey chris View Post
          According to nrl 360, duges and fergo went on an 8 hr bender.
          Back page story in tomorrows telecrap
          Haven't seen the article yet, bruh.

Oh, and Duges was one of the best on the field so it obviously did a heap of damage.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Haven't seen the article yet, bruh.

Oh, and Duges was one of the best on the field so it obviously did a heap of damage.
            I agree he was one of our best but sorry man not one of the best on the field. At least 6 or 7 Maroons were better.
            He was pretty ordinary in the first 30 mins of the game with a couple of fumbles but his last 50 was just about our best.

Also imagine how good he could be if he was more professional in his approach like SBW, Cronk, Smith and those sort of dudes.
            Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

Not worth the risk now that he's a single man again, Newcastle - please take him.

Comment

Now they are saying the SOOO crew hid them from the media next day they were so gone.
                Ef him get rid of the twat
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

...and what about Hadley saying a SOO player vandalised a journos car on top ........
                  Daley is getting no respect obviously players go or coach goes ...in my eyes both should be given the flick.
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                    Not worth the risk now that he's a single man again, Newcastle - please take him.
                    He'll be ok cause Anthony Mundine is looking after him.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                      Jesus so fergo is putting his ex-girlfriend's name on his WIL jersey?

Comment

I thought Fergo's granny bought him up as his mum had massive issues.
                        You'd think Fergo would use her name on the jersey.

Comment

The Roosters would be taking a huge if they re-sign Ferguson, given his life seems to be unravelling off the field. The bloke has no common sense and has a history of making bad decisions in his life.

The fact that Mundane is in the picture should offer no comfort to anyone - wouldn't trust him as far as I could kick him. He will say and do whatever it takes to protect his 'brother'.

And it's not as if his form for the Chooks is setting the field on fire ...
                          Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

rampage
                            verb
                            verb: rampage; 3rd person present: rampages; past tense: rampaged; past participle: rampaged; gerund or present participle: rampaging
                            ramˈpeɪdʒ/
                              (especially of a large group of people) move through a place in a violent and uncontrollable manner.
                              "several thousand demonstrators rampaged through the city"
                              synonyms: rush wildly/madly, riot, run riot, go on the rampage, run amok, go berserk, storm, charge, tear; More rave;
                              informalsteam
                              "stone-throwing mobs rampaged through the streets"

noun
                            noun: rampage; plural noun: rampages
                            ramˈpeɪdʒ,ˈrampeɪdʒ/
                              a period of violent and uncontrollable behaviour by a group of people.
                              "thugs went on the rampage and wrecked a classroom"
                              synonyms: berserk, out of control, wild, violent, frenzied, running amok, rioting, riotous, destructive, rampaging; informalpostal
                              "a sacked chef went on the rampage in his kitchen"

Comment

I heard that the only reason the publican gave the 2 imbeciles up, is because they were swearing & Fergo was spitting in a garbage bin.

Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post

Jesus so fergo is putting his ex-girlfriend's name on his WIL jersey?
                                LOL yeah I love how people just make up shyte that has no connection with reality.

Comment

Working...
                                X