No announcement yet.

Blake Ferguson to sign a new Roosters deal in coming weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus. He let in 3 tries too lol.. there's no excuse or whataboutery. One day freely spent on the coast .... what sort of athlete (or person for that matter) decides to spend it driving 80km for a booze.

Get shot of him, he's a liability that can't be trusted on or off field.

The only people not shocked at all by his Origin no-mans-land performances were roosters fans.

Comment

not obsessed boogie mate, just know that you and most of your posts are full of shit.

Comment

My issue is that this was a private bender. Team within a team. Problem with team nsw. Putting individualists ahead of the team qld approach is team first
        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Also Fergo should be better respecting Boyd as leader. After all, club team mates pre and post origin.

nsw and roosters can do with less of these selfish players. Fergo should have been busting it for boyd
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Pearce was fuming at Fifita for an error during the game. Another piece of the puzzle. Its all coming out now.

Comment

Originally posted by boogie View Post
              dont think the queensland players dont do the same
              Yes off course but the whole team and not just 2 blokes on there own. Not a good thing in a team environment . Thats why qld win they can pick anyone and they perform because they care more and im a nsw supporter.

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post
                Pearce was fuming at Fifita for an error during the game. Another piece of the puzzle. Its all coming out now.
                Maybe Pearce should have a look at when he ran out of the defensive line twice which led to qld tries and his two attempted passes into Cordner. No point blaming others when your own game was rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Maybe Pearce should have a look at when he ran out of the defensive line twice which led to qld tries and his two attempted passes into Cordner. No point blaming others when your own game was rubbish.
                  recall him leaving that big gap. But he'd predicted plays before that munster hole, to stop further damage, that never get a mention, since we all know dumb n dumber on his right weren't any help, and 1 leg Cordner his left.

Regardless of all that Pearce stuff though, my only point before was that Pearce is part of the senior playing group that was pissed Fifita had undermined Daley... and as we're now seeing there were varying degrees of dedication throughout the team, who don't have any pressure, who still collect their 30k, guys who have no respect for each other.
                  The worst part is that one culprit is Ferguson in a Cordner / Pearce led team.

Comment

recall him leaving that big gap. But he'd predicted plays before that munster hole, to stop further damage, that never get a mention, since we all know dumb n dumber on his right weren't any help, and 1 leg Cordner his left.

Regardless of all that Pearce stuff though, my only point before was that Pearce is part of the senior playing group that was pissed Fifita had undermined Daley... and as we're now seeing there were varying degrees of dedication throughout the team, who don't have any pressure, who still collect their 30k, guys who have no respect for each other.
                    The worst part is that one culprit is Ferguson in a Cordner / Pearce led team.
                    Looks like fergo is going through some tough times, but no excuses to go awol during origin time. If you need a break, tell the coach or your teammates, what Inglis did to come out and ask for help is very underrated, a lot more players should follow his lead.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Looks like fergo is going through some tough times, but no excuses to go awol during origin time. If you need a break, tell the coach or your teammates, what Inglis did to come out and ask for help is very underrated, a lot more players should follow his lead.
                      Latrell said today that Inglis speaking up has paved the way, to hear that someone of his stature couldn't cope..

Fergo, I have no idea what he's playing at. Some of the origin blokes were on matty johns show before G1 and predicted Fergo aka "the space cadet" would be first to break curfew and that he's off with the fairies!

How many "space cadets" can we afford to have at the club.. guys like this not out for that 1% edge.

Comment

Latrell said today that Inglis speaking up has paved the way, to hear that someone of his stature couldn't cope..

Fergo, I have no idea what he's playing at. Some of the origin blokes were on matty johns show before G1 and predicted Fergo aka "the space cadet" would be first to break curfew and that he's off with the fairies!

How many "space cadets" can we afford to have at the club.. guys like this not out for that 1% edge.
                        They are not wrong.

I've heard second hand that the bloke is thick as a brick, a genuine mouthbreather.

The only thing that ever made him special as a player is his long absent power running game. Even that has been extinct since he joined us, and has probably disappeared forever when he fkd his ankle about 3 odd years ago.

He has no other redeeming features - no footy brain, poor defender, average passing skills, no kicking.etc. I dunno, perhaps he is a nice guy - i haven't met him - but i doubt even that given the way he crapped on the Sharks and other incidents. But we've already got a truckload of nice guys in the team anyway, so even if he is it's an irrelevant factor.

Please, get rid of the bloke.
                        Last edited by Steakface; 07-18-2017, 12:57 AM.

Comment

do you mean his own current origin team mates predicted ferguson would break curfew or past ones thats a pretty bad assessment of him if its the current ones

Comment

Across the space of a year who will bring more to our 2018 title tilt - Ferguson or Gordon? My money is Gordon by length of thebstraight. For me Gordon will at half the price.

Comment

Originally posted by <ME> View Post
                              Across the space of a year who will bring more to our 2018 title tilt - Ferguson or Gordon? My money is Gordon by length of thebstraight. For me Gordon will at half the price.
                              It's weird that many of us (including me) have written off our 2017 chances. BUT those scumbags at SPORTSBET have us as favourites to meet STORM in the grand final ???????????????

The injuries certainly will not help as will the lack of an actual goal-kicker
                              Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by boogie View Post

do you mean his own current origin team mates predicted ferguson would break curfew or past ones thats a pretty bad assessment of him if its the current ones
                                A bunch of the current crop - Maloney, hayne, peats, jackson, etc

Comment

Working...
                                X