Blake Ferguson to sign a new Roosters deal in coming weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

hahah thats me exaggerating ....thats one word for on the punt and on the piss
    Never heard anything about it. Was nswrl unhappy? Was it at the star?

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

There about to name the SOO players that went on the rampage before the Game...my gut feeling its Fergo and if it is he must go he will be a bad influence on the young blokes coming through
      Who wants to place bets before it hits the news?

I'd wager it was Fergo, Duges and Fifi .

Barely a brain cell between the three of them, and Fifi literally cannot control himself.

Comment

Don't know about a rampage but confirmed reports from a publician that Fergo and Duges were on a major bender on the Friday before SOO 3.
        Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
          Don't know about a rampage but confirmed reports from a publician that Fergo and Duges were on a major bender on the Friday before SOO 3.
          If that is true no wonder we cant beat qld. Some blokes seem happy just to be playing origin for NSW, winning doesnt seem to matter to some. Thats what it looks like to me watching some guys go through the motions .

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
            If that is true no wonder we cant beat qld. Some blokes seem happy just to be playing origin for NSW, winning doesnt seem to matter to some. Thats what it looks like to me watching some guys go through the motions .
            dont think the queensland players dont do the same

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
              You know what would help?

Change the match payment system for Origin.

$40,000 for each member of the winning team
              $20,000 for each member of the losing team

The current $30,000 for everyone is ridiculous.

Surely that would at least pull the more selfish players in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

You know what would help?

Change the match payment system for Origin.

$40,000 for each member of the winning team
                $20,000 for each member of the losing team

The current $30,000 for everyone is ridiculous.

Surely that would at least pull the more selfish players in line.
                Have an independent panel rate their performance. >7/10 get paid, <7/10 get slab of beer and a pack of darts.
                Last edited by top_joe; 07-17-2017, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Sounds like a storm in a tea cup. Bender 5 days before the game whilst in camp. Who cares. Poor form from the publican for outing them. Unless they were really carrying on..

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
                    Sounds like a storm in a tea cup. Bender 5 days before the game whilst in camp. Who cares. Poor form from the publican for outing them. Unless they were really carrying on..
                    i agree these camps are all about the drinking its why the old fossils want to get involved i would be concerned if the drinking happened on the tuesday night

Comment

Originally posted by boogie View Post
                      dont think the queensland players dont do the same

i agree these camps are all about the drinking its why the old fossils want to get involved i would be concerned if the drinking happened on the tuesday night
                      Monday night into Tuesday afternoon is all fine then?

Are you suggesting the Queenslanders go out on a bender 4 or 5 days before Origin?

You sledge someone for suggesting someone's brain' tells them something (which is an analogy) but you claim to be an expert all things leading to the Origin of which you sleep through.

Very excessive alcohol consumption (which occurs during a bender) in the week leading up to an elite sporting event has been known to detract from an athlete's preparation and performance. Even being 5 percent off can cause you a shocker for such a game. BTW After the emerging Origin camp Walters banned quite a few players for 12 months from playing Origin for missing curfew so I would imagine if the Qlders had any drinks on the weekend before the game it would have been just a couple in moderation and not a full on bender.

Comment

A scandal if it's the two rooftop boys...

Comment

Originally posted by The Chook View Post

Monday night into Tuesday afternoon is all fine then?

Are you suggesting the Queenslanders go out on a bender 4 or 5 days before Origin?

You sledge someone for suggesting someone's brain' tells them something (which is an analogy) but you claim to be an expert all things leading to the Origin of which you sleep through.

Very excessive alcohol consumption (which occurs during a bender) in the week leading up to an elite sporting event has been known to detract from an athlete's preparation and performance. Even being 5 percent off can cause you a shocker for such a game. BTW After the emerging Origin camp Walters banned quite a few players for 12 months from playing Origin for missing curfew so I would imagine if the Qlders had any drinks on the weekend before the game it would have been just a couple in moderation and not a full on bender.
                          if you think players arent drinking heavily 4-5 days before a game throughout the season then you are very naive its common knowledge the first part of origin camp is hitting the booze try again little rooster

Comment

Originally posted by boogie View Post

if you think players arent drinking heavily 4-5 days before a game throughout the season then you are very naive its common knowledge the first part of origin camp is hitting the booze try again little rooster
                            Yeah I know some players would probably hit the piss 4-5 days before a club NRLgame, but not usually before an Origin decider. Before my time but the origin bonding sessions used to be piss-ups early in the camps but in the past 5-10 years those boozy team bonding sessions have dried up. For someone who has very little interest about Origin you seem to be a know it all about the very same topic.

Comment

According to nrl 360, duges and fergo went on an 8 hr bender.
                              Back page story in tomorrows telecrap

Comment

Originally posted by The Chook View Post

Yeah I know some players would probably hit the piss 4-5 days before a club NRLgame, but not usually before an Origin decider. Before my time but the origin bonding sessions used to be piss-ups early in the camps but in the past 5-10 years those boozy team bonding sessions have dried up. For someone who has very little interest about Origin you seem to be a know it all about the very same topic.
                                youre obsessed with me its embarrassing

Comment

Working...
                                X