Vs Raiders Match Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Ricky is the biggest myth in the game. Keeps on getting multi-million dollar contacts based on reputation not results. He's not battling to keep his job. He is about to get another extension if he hasn't already.
    Ricky's not going anywhere just yet. I can promise you all that.
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Ricky's not going anywhere just yet. I can promise you all that.
      He will be coaching Canberra writing his own cheque as long as he wants to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

lol.. That's right, you were 'the idiot in the blue shirt'.
        I remember that night I never liked Stuart's speeches at post match functions - he always sounded more like a politician than a footy coach. Pure BS when all the fans wanted was honesty. If we wanted BS we only had to listen to his press conferences.
        Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

• the eye-popper Perineum can't even count tackles (i'm sure he called last on the 3rd yesterday above a lot of background noise?), let alone try to police markers, Ricky. If there's one thing none of us can stand it's Refs penalising too slow to get off tackles, when its 3 seconds faster than Storm or your opposition throughout the same game, eh Ricky!

Even squealing Dogs fans nearby watching the game got stuck into the Refs for what seemed as them trying to even up the game or over-ref it. It's just not like other sports where Refs fade into the background, they are front and centre in the NRL, and until that changes we're all going to be pretty much forced to include it in any post-match chat. But Ricky is barking up the wrong tree again !!!

Comment

I was there on that night...quite funny.

I think 13 even changed his nic to that for a while after. Might have been on the Wall then though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I think 13 even changed his nic to that for a while after. Might have been on the Wall then though.
              haha.. no I think someone else may have taken advantage of the situation. I don't think that was Thirteen using that nick.

Comment

• Originally posted by eddie View Post

Very odd that bronco pty ltd didn't get the bye.
                Even more odd they didn't get the bye on a Friday night
                Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
                  Henry Perenara was nicknamed Henry Perineum today at our house. Halfway between a cheating prick and a biased arsehole.
                  Brilliant

Comment

"No More Excuses!"

Talk about balls. Or being blind. Or both.

I have to admit he was a fashion trailblazer. Most of us were still happy with Ricky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post

Tobin if it was up to you we'd get 15 straight penalties in every game. In the first half. And another 15 straight in the second half. And we'd win by 80 every week.

I guess that's why it's not up to you.
                      10 years of this would balance the ledger. Where's the petition?

Comment

Yes that's me but it was more like the passionate supporter not afraid to speak his mind.
                        Stuart and whoever the CEO was at the time (maybe Canavan) both called me to apologise.

Comment

Yes all true. On The Wall I was 'Idiot in the Blue Shirt', then I was 'Thirteen', then came back as 'One Three' after Thirteen got banned.

Comment

"No More Excuses!"

I have to admit he was a fashion trailblazer. Most of us were still happy with Ricky.
                            Hadn't had a single drink JT. And the security guys acknowledged this to the CEO and Stuart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Yes that's me but it was more like the passionate supporter not afraid to speak his mind.
                              Stuart and whoever the CEO was at the time (maybe Canavan) both called me to apologise.
                              No I wasn't having a crack at you, in fact applauded you for your honesty and agreed with your point of view and your right to express it.

Comment

"No More Excuses!"

Lol...thats right I forgot the exact quote.

Hey Thirteen...did you plan that or did it just come out?

At the time I was thinking "shut up you dope" but later laughed about it.

As JT said it was pretty gutsy.

Comment

Working...
                                X