Vs Raiders Match Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post

...and we should sack Gordon for missing that goal...lol (what a game he had ,reminded me so much of luke phillips)
    A lot of similarities with Diamond Phillips

Best cheapy signing in ages, probably the buy of the year

Comment

• Originally posted by crikey chris View Post

We were lucky at half time only being down by 12. They had every 'lucky' call, had all the ball, ref calls and our mistakes

Malaka Tev's brainsnap killed our momentum. Even the ref was giving us a hand. It looked like we could jag and unlikely win. A try then would of killed off the raiders.
      The Matterson offside was just as bad IMO. It was in the first few minutes and he's standing offside from where Keary is kicking, be it marginally, and then heads to where the bomb is going. I'd forgive it if it was late in the game and their tired but to stand in front and not realise it and then get within the 10m is so dumb. That try could have created so much momentum straight away.

Comment

• Originally posted by eddie View Post

Why?
        And what do you suggest it says?
        It says that you're an idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
          It waa an awesome effort.

Very clunky with the players missing but the heart and grit they showed was awesome.

We all put this down as a loss so you've gotta be happy with the effort.

Just thought we were gonna steal it at the end.
          With the f*** this and the F*** that coming from you every 5 minutes or the classic '"just kill me" I am amazed how within minutes you can praise the boys.

You are an absolute belter during the game.
          Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
          What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

BJ Leilua is a worse human being than Salman Abedi.

So ****ing glad that slime isn't in our colours any more.

While BJ is a total farrkwit, I would delete that post if I was you and I will then delete mine.

Pathetic!
            What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

YES. You shouldnt post anything till the next day. You are a Rugby League emotional retard.
              You call him an "emotional retard" in the middle of a rant trying to uphold political correctness? Interesting indeed.

Some would take more offence to that than what he wrote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                It's absolutely amazing that us and Brisbane were forced to play this week. If we miss out on a top 4 spot because of that loss today you can blame the NRL. iT makes the losses to Manly and the Warriors all the more annoying.

We can blame the losses to the Warriors and Manly if we just miss out on the top 4.

Pathetic!
                What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Settle down.

Just a joke mate. Perhaps a dark sense of humour isn't for everyone.

What about if I said he's a worse human being than Pol Pot? Would that be offensive?

Dark humour or not and I usually laugh at most things people put on here no matter how ridiculous but your post has backfired very badly.

Pathetic!
                  What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Agreed...some have bagged him here , hes been solid week in week out, will friend ever get any love in the chookpen he was ok today

Comment

• Despite an error I thought Collins looked very enthusiastic and has something to offer. In the little I've seen of him I think he will definitely develop into a first grade player, we do have enormous depth though

Comment

• Originally posted by liver1971 View Post

I personally love reading your brain snaps during the game, keep up the passion!
                        It's a footy forum not some June Dally Watkins school for pc.

He posted the offending comment after the game when had apparently calmed down enough to say he was proud of our team. I do enjoy his idiotic game rants as in the heat of the action

You think it is ok to compare a footballer to a terrorist (ok its dark humour but...) who may have killed or injured people who people who read this forum may know, but you cry like a baby after Keggs calls you a troll. Give yourself an uppercut.
                        Last edited by 4 the all in brawl; 05-28-2017, 09:09 PM.

Pathetic!
                        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                          Despite an error I thought Collins looked very enthusiastic and has something to offer. In the little I've seen of him I think he will definitely develop into a first grade player, we do have enormous depth though
                          Great haircut to

Comment

Agree he has been very good for us this year probably been our most consistent performer apart from Pearce and Cordner but I am sure Roostafarian will keep on telling us he is a park footballer at best.

Pathetic!
                            What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

• Originally posted by mattyh View Post

Great haircut to
                              Lol he could haunt houses the young fella

Comment

• Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

You thinksit is ok to compare a footballer to a terrorist who may have killed or injured people who people who read this forum may know, but cries like a baby after Keggs calls you a troll. Give yourself an uppercut.
                                Relax.

To quote the creators of South Park: "either everything is ok to joke about, or nothing is".

The same people that can have a joke about A B C will get offended by X Y Z.

It was clearly an exaggeration. No reasonable person could actually believe that a footy player is a worse human being than a terrorist... hence the joke.

But again what's interesting is that had I said he's worse than Stalin absolutely no one would have batted an eye lid. When Stalin killed about 50 million people, not 22.

It's just an interesting double standard.

I tell you what the old Wall was 100× more savage than the chookpen so some people wouldn't have coped on there that's for sure.

Btw I'm well aware that I act like a lunatic in gameday threads. You think that's bad you should see me in person. So what, skip my posts if they're too colourful.
                                Last edited by Tommy Smith; 05-28-2017, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X