WARRIORS v ROOSTERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boogie View Post
    if we can score more points than the Warriors I think we wil have a good chance to win
    Pretty hard to disagree with that logic.

Comment

Originally posted by boogie View Post
      if we can score more points than the Warriors I think we wil have a good chance to win
      Quality post Einstein.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

Pretty hard to disagree with that logic.
        thanks for the support

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
          Loving nikorima back in the squad.
          He is always in the 25 to 30 man squad but he will be playing with the Roos over in NZ where he belongs.

Comment

Im expecteing another close and tough game, with Roosters coming out narrow winners on the day.
            We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
            Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

They are practicing bombs using the sky bungee (getting to be one with the ball)

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
                They are practicing bombs using the sky bungee (getting to be one with the ball)
                I think we'll win if we slow the game down a bit like against the merge. We need defensive control - no offloads. Really worried about their block plays with SJ, KF, and RTS. A couple of well executed trys against the Rain.

I don't know what I'll do if I have to witness RTS running 60m for the winning try - AGAIN..............If he celebrates again like he's won lotto then it's a definite bb gun moment.
                Roosters For Ever

Comment

Who are the refs?
                  We usually get stitched over there.

I will say the Warriors do not often get the favour of the refs but they do seem to lift a few notches when they play us in the refs eyes
                  Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                    Who are the refs?
                    We usually get stitched over there.

I will say the Warriors do not often get the favour of the refs but they do seem to lift a few notches when they play us in the refs eyes

Referee: Ashley Klein. Assistant referee: Jon Stone. Sideline officials: Jeff Younis and Clayton Sharpe. Review official: Jared Maxwell. Senior review official: Luke Patten.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                      He is always in the 25 to 30 man squad but he will be playing with the Roos over in NZ where he belongs.
                      He's in the 21 here. Don't think he usually is? Hoping he's ready for a recall. I can't see Watson sticking around with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post

He's in the 21 here. Don't think he usually is? Hoping he's ready for a recall. I can't see Watson sticking around with us.
                        Nor Nikorima.
                        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

I think we'll win if we slow the game down a bit like against the merge. We need defensive control - no offloads. Really worried about their block plays with SJ, KF, and RTS. A couple of well executed trys against the Rain.

I don't know what I'll do if I have to witness RTS running 60m for the winning try - AGAIN..............If he celebrates again like he's won lotto then it's a definite bb gun moment.
                          PG I really wonder about your state of mind.

If they win via a RTS try dont try self harm or go looking for an ex Rooster with a BB gun, there are no winners from that course of action.

Just get a beer or a joint or meditation go to a brothel or something to relax your mind.

If we lose there is always next week.

I think Pearce will win us the game in golden point extra time.
                          Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                          What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

PG I really wonder about your state of mind.

If they win via a RTS try dont try self harm or go looking for an ex Rooster with a BB gun, there are no winners from that course of action.

Just get a beer or a joint or meditation go to a brothel or something to relax your mind.

If we lose there is always next week.

I think Pearce will win us the game in golden point extra time.

Ha lol

Very Well put. Actually I constantly worry about my state for mind - when it comes to the the roosters.

Seriously though I really should leave my attempts at humour to you and the some other members. I like your suggestion of a beer, joint, and the brothel. But I really struggle with meditation - I try getting my legs in the 'lotus' position as they call it, and I end up giving myself a 'figure 4 leg lock'

Cheers though, as always.....GO THE CHOOKIES

Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                              If the Roosters play reasonably well they should get the win.

IMO 'reasonably well' will not be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post

IMO 'reasonably well' will not be enough.
                                Warriors will be keen to impress for NZ test team selection, (unless of course its already been announced)
                                Actually so will our Rooster kiwis Gonna be a tight one in any case

GO YOU MIGHTY ROOSTERS
                                Last edited by PeeGee; 04-29-2017, 01:19 PM.
                                Roosters For Ever

Comment

Working...
                                X