Latrell Mitchell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elvis Rooster View Post
    Guys I just checked the Jizzman's forum and he posted that R6 has banned him until 2/5. Fair enough, the post was pretty bad but there are too few of us still posting these days and in my opinion he is loyal Rooster and good contributor the forum.
    Ahh ok i posted on his forum as to why? Now i know as didnt check his own posts.
    Probably a bit harsh but prefer a temp banning to a permanent one.
    Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Waerea-Beast! View Post
      Seems like Latrell was on the plane to NZ (based on his Instagram).
      Flying United Airlines?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post

Which is why we didn't give maloney the extra year he wanted after taking us to our first premiership in 11 years, right? It goes both ways.
        I did say some semblance of loyalty or basic respect. It means having the decency to enter discussions regardless of the outcome. Obviously in hindsight, the club made an error in choosing Hastings over Maloney but both Maloney and the club treated each other with basic levels of respect/loyalty, something that you clearly do not inderstand based on your reply

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post

We wanted to keep RTS and the Warriors got under our guard.
          I mean in terms of managing retention. It seemed to me at the time that we wanted to keep both Maloney and RTS, which is noble and makes good footy team sense, but pragmatically we could only keep one. We put all our eggs in one basket and the basket broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairfax View Post
            For what it's worth a usually reliable source has told me that Gurra and Mitchell have both been shopped around to at least the Vermin as far as we know.
            Why would guerra be "shopped around" when he is off contract anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis Rooster View Post

Yeah exactly. I thought his last rant was poor but he is a good poster and does not deserve a permanent ban. Hopefully, just a week. Rooster_6 Any chance you could let us know if he will back?
              Yeh correct just one week.

I know not everyone would have seen the post but trust me a well earnt 1 week.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Thanks for that. Yeah I saw it and I think a week is fair.

Comment

Jism has been dropped to wyong for the week and is being shopped around to the Souths forum I heard it exclusively from Queen "Danny weilder" salvo

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
                    Jism has been dropped to wyong for the week and is being shopped around to the Souths forum I heard it exclusively from Queen "Danny weilder" salvo
                    lol GOLD!! They need the Chookpen to pay half his salary too!
                    Last edited by Elvis Rooster; 04-27-2017, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Half time View Post

Why would guerra be "shopped around" when he is off contract anyway
                      Ha ha, well done mate for spotting the obvious. As for Latrell, it's not a matter of him being SHOPPED AROUND because he certainly is not. It's other clubs doing the shopping, and testing the waters so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by GC6 View Post
                        If he was on the outer, Robbo wouldn't of been at the Roos game showing his support for Latrell.
                        Why do people like making up junk?
                        Right. So Robbo only attends Wyong games when and if LM is in the team. Hopefully Collins and co don't realise this.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Ha ha, well done mate for spotting the obvious. As for Latrell, it's not a matter of him being SHOPPED AROUND because he certainly is not. It's other clubs doing the shopping, and testing the waters so to speak.
                          Other clubs can get ****ed unless they want to pay us 100mil to release him early from his contract that expires in 30 months time.

And even then I'd like a week to think about it.

Comment

So Latts is on the plane to play for the nyc, wyong and to finish of with the firsts. awsome. he might be looking for a nz contract while there
                            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Other clubs can get ****ed unless they want to pay us 100mil to release him early from his contract that expires in 30 months time.

And even then I'd like a week to think about it.
                              I tend to think that there maybe an issue with Latrell & the Roosters.
                              The guy is to good a player not to be in FG IMO. He is better than Manu.
                              If he & people close to him think that he is not getting a fair go at the Chooks it wouldnt surprise me if there was some truth to either the Roosters shopping him around or him wanting out.

Comment

I think the way Robbo has handled this has been great.

Keep him away for a few weeks until the dust settles then bring him back.

The kid had a dummy spit and he is being taught a lesson.
                                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X