Lui baggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lui baggers

where are you, that pass to Pearce was sublime, no nonsense footballer that rarely makes a mistake, Evans, Guerra must go before him

If you like him so much, learn to spell his name. 😉

But I agree with you.

Comment

Siosiua Taukeiaho was better.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
        If you like him so much, learn to spell his name. 😉

But I agree with you.

I was waiting for Rooster6 to edit the post

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
          Siosiua Taukeiaho was better.

No arguments here, he is my Fave, not enough game time for Tauks and Carter especially when we have Evans and Guerra playing long minutes

Comment

I'm I Liu bAgger. And I stand corrected.

He was a much better footballer this game. His Best this year.

Zane was great also.
            Roosters For Ever

Comment

I'll tell you who else was pretty decent (apart from one missed tackle) was our mate Guerra.
              He did good today
              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post
                I'm I Liu bAgger. And I stand corrected.

He was a much better footballer this game. His Best this year.

Zane was great also.
                I'm not Lui bagger. Never have.I think he is alright but rare for him to stand out. He is the unassuming type. What gets me is threads like this that as soon as a player has good game, then we have others come here calling out anyone who dared to say anything against him. A bit childish I think Druitt. Just be happy that he had a decent game and gave the winning pass to Pearce even though Pearce still had lots more to do. We won, be happy!

Comment

Any other doubters left eating humble pie tonight?

Comment

Thats how this place rolls.
                    Bag the crap out of some guy like Liu but then cannot take the heat being called out. Its a forum so i dont see anu problem fans calling out other fans.

Banter etc is all part of the place dudes.

For the record i dont bag out Liu often as i see his value but this season have noticed he was off. I think he plays his best off the bench when the intensity is out of the game as he is not the most intimidating forward more your plodding dude who mostly gets the job done.
                    Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

Me. I won't judge a player as decent after one great pass. He is not aggressive enough to play in the front row.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_in_GraceLand View Post
                        Thats how this place rolls.
                        Bag the crap out of some guy like Liu but then cannot take the heat being called out. Its a forum so i dont see anu problem fans calling out other fans.

Banter etc is all part of the place dudes.

For the record i dont bag out Liu often as i see his value but this season have noticed he was off. I think he plays his best off the bench when the intensity is out of the game as he is not the most intimidating forward more your plodding dude who mostly gets the job done.
                        The thing is he has started games in the past and played really well but I agree I think his best role in this current team is as an impact player off the bench. I'm also convinced that he's a much better lock than he is prop.

There's very little in difference between prop and lock these days, both play in the middle third and both are primarily responsible for yardage and strong defence. Anything outside of those responsibilities generally comes down to the ability of the players rather than a pre-determined role.

About the only noticeable difference between lock and prop these days is your props generally take play 2 and 3 carries where as your lock forward takes their carries later in the set. Isaac Liu's ability lies in his late footwork and swerve. Early in a set when the defensive line is set this just isn't valuable but later in the set as the ruck starts to become a bit looser he can find some really good space around the play the ball and punch into some good holes getting a quick play the ball and giving us momentum.

Ideally we want Naps & JWH taking the early carries and let the skill of Liu & SST shine through later in the set because so often they get us quick play the balls which gives our halves the room & momentum to play some footy.

I wouldn't say Liu has been wasted so far this season because we really needed him to plug a hole in the front row rotation but with the emergence of Tetevano and a lot of healthy competition for the 4th prop spot I think we're far better served pushing Liu back to lock. This would mean dropping Guerra though which I just don't see happening.

Comment

it's always the ones who bag the players out week in week out that come up with these 'credit where credit is due' threads or today's classic 'no whinge plz boyz try hard K' calling these people out for their weak support is more than valid these guys crap on players today then sing their praises tomorrow a bunch of flogs

Comment

My sentiments too. A basic plodder who needs to swallow a couple of aggro pills to lift to the next level.

Comment

Team needs to improve though as they cannot be doing handstands over that performance- Forwards still need to step up as the game is won and lost on what they do and our attack is well one out and very predicable and easily read - Friend needs to run and kick more from dummy half for starters and kicking game needs to find open spaces not opposition players. Need to read and manage the game better I would say- Big test next against Warriors in NZ with 5 day break - two days off and travel means we will possibly have only one light training session before next game on Sunday - Robbo will need to get the side up for this game for sure - Changes he may make - Mitchell and Watson perhaps - Looks like Carter and Watson are the alternatives to Friend on the bench.

Comment

Working...
                              X