No announcement yet.

BroncosNRL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate brisbane way more then i hate souths...way way more i hate the merge more then i hate souths actually

Comment

That cronulla try before HT is a gee up. Copley "hampered" him. Sounds like another convenient interpretation, since why then anyone that dives with/without ball is also not afforded the some bollocks excuse. You have to be absolutely certain he'd ground it without Copley challenging. Perenara didn't wanna know when questioned about it, "Bunkers call"

Comment

Penriff just been denied a try in the 6th minute, fairly similar to mogas try last week except Wallace wasn't held up in goal, Maguire knocked ball out backwards (not intentional) to a panther who then scored NO TRY commentators left scratching their heads

Comment

Bump.

Anybody understand that no try ruling to Penrith?

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
            I hate brisbane way more then i hate souths...way way more i hate the merge more then i hate souths actually
            I dont hate Souths but I farkin hate the Broncos & I get as much joy from the Broncos not winning the comp as I do from the Roosters winning the comp.

Comment

Its no coincidence that the game of RL start going downhill rapidly after Brisbane were allowed into the competition.

I sill feel ill when I remember the way Bill Harrigan used to favour the Broncos back in the day.
              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
                Penriff just been denied a try in the 6th minute, fairly similar to mogas try last week except Wallace wasn't held up in goal, Maguire knocked ball out backwards (not intentional) to a panther who then scored NO TRY commentators left scratching their heads
                Especially when on field decision was try.

Comment

turned off at 4.35 minutes when the stevie wonder decision was made. "he lost the ball into the drongos hand" good work archer and the flunker cronies.

KILL THER GAME SOME MORE CARNTSSSSS
                  1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                    Its no coincidence that the game of RL start going downhill rapidly after Brisbane were allowed into the competition.

I sill feel ill when I remember the way Bill Harrigan used to favour the Broncos back in the day.

THE NRL NEED TO INTRODUCE A 2nd BRISBANE/CENTRAL QLD TEAM SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!!!

BENNETT WON'T ADMIT IT BUT IF THE ABOVE OCCURS THE BRONCOS MIGHT WILL BE NO LONGER.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Especially when on field decision was try.
                      ffs

Comment

Ball knocked out and went backwards so should have been play on and try awarded.- Really no need to review it and should have been awarded on the field of play without review- Maguire said himself after the game that he tries to knock the ball out in tackles.
                        Last edited by King Salvo; 04-28-2017, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
                          ​Maguire does it on purpose admitted it after the game that he tries to knock the ball out of the attackers possession

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

THE NRL NEED TO INTRODUCE A 2nd BRISBANE/CENTRAL QLD TEAM SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!!!

BENNETT WON'T ADMIT IT BUT IF THE ABOVE OCCURS THE BRONCOS MIGHT WILL BE NO LONGER.
                            I dont think it will ever happen because the thoroughbreds keep giving backhanders to the NRL hierarchy.

Comment

Love it..... McQuire confirms he throw his arm on purpose to hit the ball in a post match interview. The "NRL" comes out the next day and confirms it was accidental contact with the ball.

Comment

Did anyone hear the Fox call when Warren Smith mentioned that the Broncs have 13 home games this year, due to Manly giving up home field advantage in the double header up there?

How many have we got? 10?

​Just imagine 13 home games, all 7 days apart. I can't believe it's been 11 years since they won it with that kind of advantage.

Comment

Working...
                                X