TED A CHOOK - OFFICIAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

Glad you mentioned us girls JT. Yes I saw that segment with Ben Elias. It sure is looking more and more like he is a Rooster. But I still want to see an official announcement. So please let it be soon. And what about Kent trying to link us to Hayne? Why would we sign Hayne if we have Teddy!
    Always gonna be speculation when you see Hayne having coffee with uncle Nick. A journalist can speculate as much as he wants when sees a off contract player talking to one of the most influential figures in league.

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

Always gonna be speculation when you see Hayne having coffee with uncle Nick. A journalist can speculate as much as he wants when sees a off contract player talking to one of the most influential figures in league.
      He was saying Nick was meeting with Hayne's manager not Hayne himself. Bit of a leap to suggest the meeting was about Hayne when I'm sure Hayne's manager has more than one client.

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

Pretty unique writing style, plenty of cobber thrown in, couldn't pick him if he was here.
        The truth, is out there!

Comment

• Its happening....
          Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

• Originally posted by John Corey View Post
            Its happening....
            What? Stomach is rumbling?

Comment

• Saw this couple days ago. Any one actually in the know if this is probably true.
              James Tedesco is expected to formally sign a Sydney Roosters contract within the next 72 hours

DEAN RITCHIE, The Daily Telegraph
              JAMES Tedesco is expected to formally sign a Sydney Roosters contract within the next 72 hours.

There had been speculation Tedesco was considering a shock backflip to re-sign with Wests Tigers.
              However sources close to Tedesco assured The Daily Telegraph the star fullback is simply waiting on the Roosters to rubber-stamp the necessary paperwork.
              Tedesco is understood has already signed a letter of intent with the Roosters.
              One source close to Tedesco said: “There won’t be any backflip. Teddy will be a Rooster. He will sign in the next day or two.”
              Tedesco is keen to sign the contract to end ongoing speculation about his playing future.
              In fact, there is talk he may even wave the 10-day “cooling off” period and announce the deal the moment he signs the contract.
              Those close to Tedesco say he is “extremely happy” with his decision to leave Concord for Bondi. Tedesco has taken a heavy pay cut to joint the Roosters.

Comment

• Danny WeidlerVerified account @Danny_Weidler 8m8 minutes ago More

If any Roosters fans were still on edge about James Tedesco deal you can relax. It was made official last night. Done deal @9NewsSyd

Comment

• king salvo can you confirm please

Comment

• The sky is the limit for Teddy. I think he's the most dangerous attacking fullback I've ever seen.

Deadly running game and a very good passing game.

He'll make us so much better next year.

I don't expect to win the comp this year so I'm just going to enjoy the ride knowing that we'll be primed in 2018.

Comment

• Originally posted by boogie View Post
                      king salvo can you confirm please

He signed on Ted's behalf and then went to dinner with Robbo and Politis. I'm sure we'll get the full story about all he's "heard" when the time is right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                        On NRL360 Benny Elias said Teddy wants to play semis so that's why he is going to the roosters. Elias is thick as thieves with Isaac Moses.

Teddy is a rooster boys.

And girls too - because we all know you love your footy....
                        Ben is Isaac's uncle and I'm cousin to all of them..I guess this is the part where I get to say I told you he was coming!
                        "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                        Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

• Originally posted by Horry View Post
                          Danny WeidlerVerified account @Danny_Weidler 8m8 minutes ago More

If any Roosters fans were still on edge about James Tedesco deal you can relax. It was made official last night. Done deal @9NewsSyd
                          Shalom, rav todot Daniel.
                          SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

• Made official last night? It's like someone has inspected a wedding night bedsheet.

Comment

• I never thought I would see the day where a Phil Rothfield article backed up by Danny Weidler tweet would have so many of us convinced.

The rise of social media and the amount of rubbish anyone can post on there seems to have given more credibility to journalists who were once dismissed the moment they opened their mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                                Made official last night? It's like someone has inspected a wedding night bedsheet.
                                A hole bigger than the one in the Rabbitoh's defense last night.
                                SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Working...
                                X