No announcement yet.

Anzac Game -Chooks vs Steelers ,Let the war begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking like been a sell out too...Ok so The Steelers fans will outnumber us ... stiff shit more sad faces to see after we beat them.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

One wonders what drama will unfold this year - 2015 was the game interrupted by hail and the spat in the tunnel between the greenturd and Politis and the outing of Cummins last year by Robbo and Politis.

Comment

Just read that Widdop has signed for another 4 years. Someone needs to put a good shot on him on Anzac Day.
        Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
          One wonders what drama will unfold this year - 2015 was the game interrupted by hail and the spat in the tunnel between the greenturd and Politis and the outing of Cummins last year by Robbo and Politis.
          the only drama should be a win I am sick of losing to these guys almost every year our anzac day record is shocking against them another south sydney score line would be good

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
            Anyone have any info on napa? This dragons pack is in hot form and I think we may struggle without him. Definitely want Carter on the field for this one. Vaughan frizzel and De Bellin playing very well. Hope someone kings aitken..
            Nothing "in the know" on napa, i'm hoping and guessing on a Robbo smokescreen....

Comment

Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post
              I remember. when the lights went out at the SCG Brain. That would have been Laurie Freirer era, 83 or 84.
              ​that game I recall was against Balmain though

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post
                Just read that Widdop has signed for another 4 years. Someone needs to put a good shot on him on Anzac Day.
                Isaac Liu.
                (That was a joke).

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Isaac Liu.
                  (That was a joke).
                  Haha lol
                  Isaac Liu plays like he'd rather be mowing his lawn. Slow motion, no aggression.
                  What's happened to him? Was he ever better? I swear I can't remember
                  Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

​that game I recall was against Balmain though
                    Nah definately against Saints...as I said eralier Skull screamed out some thing about every one voting Neville Wran in and not paying the electricty bill etc...and earlier in the arvo he was bomarded with missile from every one in the hill..emptied out a drum bin and sat inside it for cover...lol god I wish we have phone cameras back in the day
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

Haha lol
                      Isaac Liu plays like he'd rather be mowing his lawn. Slow motion, no aggression.
                      What's happened to him? Was he ever better? I swear I can't remember
                      He once made a 20 metre burst up the middle.
                      No he's always been useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

He once made a 20 metre burst up the middle.
                        No he's always been useless.
                        Then someone is putting Valium in his Gatorade. All he has is his hot shoe shuffle as he jogs up and meets the line that's after around 2m and carries players on his back for another 2m. (Granted he does make a few metres once tackled). But by that stage the opposition defensive line is set and ready to hammer us after the super slow play the ball.
                        Maybe he's doing a lot of defensive work in the middle as Guerra and Napa are known for ??????
                        Roosters For Ever

Comment

He really needs to pull his finger out this Tuesday... I expected him to be even better this year but not to be

Comment

I can only look to two forwards not performing: guerra and Evans. If both played to their potential isaac's recent poor form would not be as highlighted
                            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Axe I would give Watson the full time job over Lui. Watson speed enthusiasm and the added bonus of kicking goals offers more to the team than Lui. The forwards are so slow and with a roaming Watson running off TKO Pearce and Keary just gives us the spark we need.

Comment

1984 or 85? as i am sure John Ferguson was playing for us that night game - we had the ball too I recall and we should have thrown him the ball just as the lights went out perhaps :-)
                                Last edited by King Salvo; 04-23-2017, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X