Outta left field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boogie View Post

I know who novice chook is what I'm saying is you've championed some absolute nuffies over the last 15 years to be in the team and not one was worth a penny above a pile of wet feces you absolutely no case in saying somebody got it wrong about a player

Maybe you should get your Mod mate to edit your post, i do not understand what your trying to say.

Comment

I'm sure somebody can dumb it down to a level you can understand

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

​were you on the wall Novice Chook back in the day - website - I still have the t-shirt from that time
        I was on the Wall as Novice Chook and also still have the T-Shirt, although its only fit to wear around the house nowdays its so washed and worn
        Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Geez I get sick of reading the bullshit dribble and personal attacks that get posted here. How sad you'd have to be to get into a back and forth slanging match with someone on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

I was on the Wall as Novice Chook and also still have the T-Shirt, although its only fit to wear around the house nowdays its so washed and worn
            ​Hi NC - what happened to Melon- used to do the funny player critiques for the upcoming games

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

​Hi NC - what happened to Melon- used to do the funny player critiques for the upcoming games
              Not sure what happened to Melon. He had his own forum for a while after the Wall crumbled but then gave it away and hasnt been heard of much since. Posts on here occasionally.

Really nice bloke actually. JT or Brain may have more info on what he's doing nowdays.
              Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
                Geez I get sick of reading the bullshit dribble and personal attacks that get posted here. How sad you'd have to be to get into a back and forth slanging match with someone on the internet.
                It happens in real life so I dont see how the internet is any different.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                  It happens in real life so I dont see how the internet is any different.
                  Because on the internet you don't know and will likely never meet the person. The internet is pretty different from reality.. For some at least.

Comment

I just cant help not replying to some of the rude arrogant dick heads on here that continually reply to threads calling who they are replying to names because they disagree. So when i read one of their post in which they are calling such & such a such & such I like to reply hoping to get into a slanging match with them so i can bag the shit out of them.

Comment

I just cant help not replying to some of the rude arrogant dick heads on here that continually reply to threads calling who they are replying to names because they disagree. So when i read one of their post in which they are calling such & such a such & such I like to reply hoping to get into a slanging match with them so i can bag the shit out of them.
                      Well said mate.
                      There are some absololute imbeciles on here who resort to name calling and other various insults once someone disagrees with them or catches them out for bullshitting.

I am trying to read the latest threads and a lot of them lately are going off the rails. It is totally shitting me. No surprise a lot of them are being derailed by an arrogant, self pompous troll who makes ER and Boogie seem harmless and good blokes in comparison.
                      Last edited by 4 the all in brawl; 04-22-2017, 01:29 AM.
                      Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                      What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

But the problem is one reply then side tracks as the once interesting thread becomes hijacked by insults. I'm not perfect either but we all need to see the personal roles in play in this
                        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

Well said mate.
                          There are some absololute imbeciles on here who resort to name calling and other various insults once someone disagrees with them or catches them out for bullshitting.

I am trying to read the latest threads and a lot of them lately are going off the rails. It is totally shitting me. No surprise a lot of them are being derailed by an arrogant, self pompous troll who makes ER and Boogie seem harmless and good blokes in comparison.
                          I welcome them all, how much conversation and controversy has the king made happen, not all of it great, but his cockiness is funny, and whether he is in the know or not, it keeps things moving.

Without 3 or 4 of those posters, there would be very little to respond to other than on game day.

Comment

I find it funny that the same people who gave me grief when i joined are now giving the same to king salvo but then act like they don't fark up this forum in the process.
                            Last edited by boogie; 04-22-2017, 11:22 AM.

Comment

You no longer accept PMs boogie?
                              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

I think those having a go at me are Republicans- Never Mind the Bollocks- The King cannot be de-throned and is rather thick skinned too :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X